Robino1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries Albums Achievements About

• Can you put me to the verified member, thanks in advance :)
    Robino1
    In order to be verified, you have to apply. You can find all the information here: threads/how-to-become-a-verified-member.283955/" class="link link--internal">https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/how-to-become-a-verified-member.283955/

:)

Robin
    threads/the-lurkers-lounge-6.630227/page-725#post-16655997" class="link link--internal">https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/the-lurkers-lounge-6.630227/page-725#post-16655997

;)
    If anyone has any Moderating questions, please start a conversation. Questions asked, on my profile page, rarely get seen.
    Hello, I still havent got my confirm email address email is could you let me know what to do please or help? I checked spam and it's been an hour or so I would like to enter a giveaway. Thank you for your time!
    Hey there Robin. I just sent a payment from paypal for the supporting membership and realized after looking at my profile that I didn't input my real birthday. It is actually September 25 1963.
    If anyone has any questions PLEASE start a conversation. I rarely check this area. I check conversations. It has it's own alert system.
    I need help and cannot seem to find the answer, I am trying to post a giveaway and need help to make sure I follow the rules and where I am able to post it. If you can help that would be awesome!
    Reactions: Majesty9
    Robino1
    I am so sorry, I hardly ever check this area and the alerts for it go in with all the other alerts.

Have you gotten help? If you ever need something, please start a conversation with me. :)
    Can u change my avatar to the General Lee car please? My phone is ......ed. Roll Tide
    Robino1
    Hi, just saw this! These alerts get mixed in with all the alerts. Start a conversation with me instead of using the message board.

I can't help with the avatar, an Administrator can. I don't have access to member avatars. Retired1 would be the best person to converse with and he should be able to help you.

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier!!
    Hope you are Having a Great 4th of July.

And will have a Sparkler in One Hand and a Drink in the other sometime Tonight.

Rockin-4th-of-july-animated-gif.gif
    Reactions: Robino1
    Robino1
    Thank you! I am so bad. I never check my profile page for messages! Sorry I didn't see this till now. I hope you had a fantastic 4th also! :)
    Thank you so much for your kind support. Despite a couple of snarky posts I'm very glad the thread turned out to be so informative. If it helps prevent just one more accident it would have been very much worth it. I learnt the hard way but I'm old enough (too old perhaps :) ) to know that such is life. Thanks again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…