Chowderhead1972
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Achievements About

• Howdy, am extremly interested in purchasing a stumpy and also seeing whatever else you may have for offer. I am new to all of this and have no idea how to PM you. I did send an email but don't know if that works or what to do really.
    Hi there, Chowderhead. Russ has me pretty well sold on that Stumpy. Would you mind telling me how much they are and how long the wait time is on them? I'm sure I could find that info on your thread, but thinking of sifting through that thing makes my head kind of want to explode. So if you could illuminate me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
    hey chowderhead. I emailed you yesterday regarding some attys. Im buying a Tmod from Tom and would like to get a solid single coil atty from you. I like throat hit and around a 1.3 ohm build. Please get back to me when you can. Tyler.
    hello, I have a hellboy I need modified to be a bottom feeder and heard you are the man to ask. How much would this be? Also, do you have any other bottom fed mods for sale? Would love a black hellboy instead of chrome. Sorry if this message inconviences you!
    Hello Chowder:
    I'm not sure how to PM you so I am posting here to request instructions on how to send a mutation V2 for BF mod to be used with a reo grand LP. Thank you for your time.
    Hi Chowder,

I'm very interested in finding out more information on a Rogue RDA for a reo grand. Do you have them in stock or do I need to buy one and ship it to you? What would I need to start the process of purchasing a Rogue RDA or getting it modified? Thank you very much!
    Hi Chowder

Do you have any Magma BF attys on hand and how much if you do? thanks
    Doots.
    Ps. I have a friend in need of one//
    hello chowder head, i am wondering if you are taking on any work? i am looking to bottom feed my atomic, cyclone, my quasar and maybe my chaos.... let me know

mark
    Great contributor to the vaping world. We are lucky to have Tom amongst us. Would not hesitate to purchase again from this supplier.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…