I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Achievements About

• Hi Imeo, I have a Tilemahos Armed & Tilemahos Armed Eagle and love them both. I recently saw @qorax great review of the iAtty Reloaded, and really liked the look of it, and wanted to get one!! However, i emailed the GG Store today, and was told they aren't available to buy??
    Please tell me how i can get one........
    Hi Imeo ! Ithaka is by far my favorite atomizer(s). The taste, the draw, the look, everything ! I'd love an official blueprint of it I could put in a frame to hang on my wall ! Could put some money to have one <3. By the way, Love your work you're the best (as you already probably know it). Deep respect. Régis (from France).
    Hello and yasoo! Fellow Greek here who immigrated to the US in 1967.
    Reactions: imeothanasis
    I
    sorry for the veeery late reply Bea but ecf didnt inform me about your post. I am very glad to meet you. I wish you to continue your happy stay in USA my Greek friend!!
    Bea-FL
    Hey good to hear from you. I thought you'd get a kick of my maiden last name. Athanasiadou. Similar huh!
    Θανάση καλησπέρα
    Μια ερωτησούλα σε παρακαλώ
    Υπάρχει περίπτωση κάποια στιγμή να βγει κάποιο update , ώστε στην Πηνελόπη V4 mini να μπορέσουμε να βάλουμε πάνω δικό μας drip ?
    Ευχαριστώ πολύ :)
    Reactions: imeothanasis
    Naeg
    Θανάση σε ευχαριστώ πολύ για την απάντηση :)
    Μήπως μπερδεύτηκες με τον Τηλέμαχο V2 ;
    Δέχεται η Πηνελόπη v4 δικό μας drip και αν ναι από που το βρίσκομαι διότι στο site του Βασίλη δεν βρίσκω κάτι ;
    Σε ευχαριστώ για τον χρόνο σου
    I
    Η Πηνελοπη για να δουλεψει με δικο σου drip tip χρειαζεται νεο mouthpiece και νεο refilling cap naeg. Αυτα τα 2 κομματια εχω πανω στις μηχανες
    Naeg
    ok Θανάση κατάλαβα
    σε ευχαριστώ παρα πολύ για τον χρόνο σου :)
    Hi Imeo...

You posted some months ago that you were planning on making a new batch of Slims. Did you do that? Did I miss them? I love mine and still use it daily, but I sure would like a new one :)
    Hi there. I believe I was asked to contact you via your website. I'm not sure how to pm on this forum. But I would like to talk to you when you have some time.
    Thank you so much.
    Casey
    ολα καλα αρχηγε μου. Καλως ηρθες στο forum. Σου ευχομαι μια πολυ ευχαριστη διαμονη :)
    Αν θελεις, μπορεις να μου στελνεις pm αντι να γραφεις εδω.
    Για σου φίλε! Ιμαι ο Θανάσης από το Μόναχο. Έχουμε ξανά μιλήσει μαζί γραπτός πρίν κάμποσο καιρό. Τί λέει; Όλα καλά;
    Hello! Looking to upgrade me ggts #463. It's all original. Looking for brass connections for the button. Springs and orings. Do you know where I can purchase these parts.. thanks. Love me ggts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…