Foggy Road
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Media Albums Achievements About

• Hello Foggy Road, I read somewhere on the CLR coil topic that you have some unused ego One tanks.
    I would be very interested in some 4ml ego méga, V2 or Tron's.
    Would you consider selling me some ?
    As I live in France I don't know how much postage would cost.
    Best regards,
    Bruno
    Congratulations Foggy Road! You've won an innokin Limited Edition EQ - Sundown! Please email me at paul@innokin.com and we will arrange your prize. Thank you for being a part of the Innokin ECF Forum and I hope you have a great day!
    Reactions: Foggy Road
    Foggy Road
    Thank you Paul. Email sent. Receiving an Innokin product already makes this a very special win. It should be right at home next my iTaste MVP, CoolFire2 and iTaste VV3.
    500 member trophy points does that mean that you talk all the time? <GRIN>
    Congratulations. You can cash them in at the local coffee house. You turn them in and you can get a small cup of your favorite brew for under $10.00.
    Same as a Bachelors degree at most colleges! lol
    Really though, THANK YOU for all the times you have posted as that is what keeps forums up and running for us all.
    Reactions: Foggy Road
    Foggy Road
    Those appear to be the same batteries I'm using except mine are the flat top version that my local vape shop had in stock. Shouldn't make any difference. My 18650s are button top and work just fine in the ZMax.
    Foggy Road
    You can't go wrong with AW brand from what I've read. They are the preferred brand if authentic. With the low power of the ZMax and and coils at 1.8 ohm or above I'd be comfortable with either of those batteries.
    B
    Thanks, you are a tremendous help. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…