BlueSnake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Achievements About

• I just wanted to make sure everyone could see how awesome BlueSnake is as a member ECF member. He saw that I was looking for something really special and he made it so....

The mod arrived just as described and more. It was as if it came directly from the manufacturer.

Never hesitate to buy from or sell to BlueSnake.....

Thank you so very much !!!!
    I'm counting down the days! It'll be fantastic to finally vape above 3.7 volts! Yeah, I figured an eGo would be the best upgrade for her. Are the rebuildables hard to wrap? It would be great to learn how to get the technique down. It would be cheaper in the long run too.
    Congrats to her daughter! I'm sorry to hear about your puppy. Why leave the house when you've got the internet! I'm doing well. Working hard. Still vaping my Silver Bullet but next week ProVape is doing another run with green leds so I'm going to treat myself to a ProVari and finally enter the world of VV. Been holding out ever since I heard about the green leds. I haven't seen any VV displays with a green led. (It's my favorite color...) So I gots to get that! I got my best friend to switch over to electric. She bought a Lavatube. My mom has been using one of the Blu ecigs for almost a month now! So proud of her! We'll have to upgrade her soon. Something with a little more oomph. She tried mine and coughed for like 5 minutes. I told her you get used to hitting it and it won't happen often. So maybe something with less oomph than I've got because she still won't hit mine. I like dripping. I'm using a LR bridgeless atty. I bought a J-Tank. I like it but I keep going back to my atty.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…