loxmythe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums Achievements About

• Hello long time member and recently fell on hard time staying in between shelters and families houses i was diagnosed with CHF and in turn lost my job due to these complications i still have all my vape gear more then enough wick and wires to last for some
    rekeybobby
    time but i am on my last bottle of eliquid and in need of some help as soon as possible i should have not waited so long to ask but its not easy to write this i am not picky and would be more than happy to receive any low nic flavor thanks for any help given
    I am sorry to bother you, but I'm not sure what I did wrong in the "deals and steals" thread when I posted that Gourmet Vapors was having a 40% off sale.

Can you tell me what I did wrong?
    Hey lox .hope all is well with you?..am here vaping some oof the last 1/4 bottle of that RY4 and was wandering as far as caramel..vanilla ..i know you gave me the thread about your extraction method iis there a particular recipe you went by?...am freaking a bit as this .... kept me off the nasties 100% no analogs since the following day I recieved this really..the RY4 an the Apple some to have kept the cravings away....means the world to me ...thank you..really..soif there is some sort of recipe ..I would appreciate any help..I would loveto try and make my ownjuice sometime? what the hell is about getting off the analogs and saving the greenbacks right..anyway anything you can do will help..(even if you had another bottle you would sell?...thank you for everything..from me and my lungs......Joe
    Hey partner just checking in and couldn't help noticing all the deleted posts on deals? bad karma?..just curious hope they're not driving you nuts tonight.. me either?...driving you nuts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…