Anthony_Vapes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Achievements About

• Posting new videos soon Anthony? Been awhile, one of only 3-4 I watch anymore. You, Jai, TVP, once in awhile Heathen and DJLSB just to see low voltage cut off on mods I may want lol. Fast forward to the charts.
    Although big timer retired1 doesn't seem to appreciate your insight us little guys do so thanks and keep it up, your the people's champ ;) and the people got your back.
    Reactions: Anthony_Vapes
    Anthony_Vapes
    thanks! i'll be mostly on reddit personally and of course my channel and a new forum being launched. it's not launched yet but i have info for it on my channel in my review descriptions. also on VU occasionally. as well.
    You weren't bashing that's personal and you just give facts and figures.Anyway it ...... me off but since it was so long ago I didn't post in the thread. So I just wanted to tell you to continue doing what you do there is lots of people here that depend on your reviews to save them from throwing good money after bad to products that suck.
    Anthony_Vapes
    Yup. thanks for that, i appreciate the kind words. I'll continue to do what i do. the smart vapers who want to be informed will know where to find me. the people that want shills to sell them on everything can stay here and enjoy wasting money i guess lol
    Hey Anthony, I was just reading the ijoy captain thread and enjoyed your insight. I know this happened a while ago but I saw the mod retired1 try to throw his weight around and discourage you from giving your opinion. You said you're not bashing but the mod don't work. He said something like but you are bashing.
    Anthony_Vapes
    Yup it's a shame that a mod allows someone to shill who has no idea what they are talking about and someone who ran it through tests and dissembled and gave a fair unbiased opinion got shut down. Oh well, it's part of the reason I don't come around here that often. Let the shills run the forums and people will find other forums instead where people can be honest
    Hey Anthony,

How is the hexohm clone holding up? You're the only guy with a decent review and i'm thinking of picking one up. Regret it at all now that it's been a while?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…