B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Achievements About

• Dear Bill, Thank you for all that YOU & CASAA do for us Vapers.. I will re-post any Legislation updates to make sure everyone can see them.. Thank you for all your hard work and more!:thumb:
    Bill,

Lifetime resident of Pennsylvania and long time (40+ years) cigarette smoker. With e-smoking I have been cigarette-free for over a year. I will add to that, I never want to smoke a cigarette again.

I am so glad to see your support on this forum. I thank you for and wish you well in your work.
    Bill,

As I am sure you are aware by now Alabama has proposed two Bill SB197 and SB198 Clear Air Act 2012, and in both of these Electronic Cigarettes are defined and banned as smoking.

http://alisondb.legislature.state.al...ills/sb197.htm

http://alisondb.legislature.state.al...ills/sb198.htm

This is my first time dealing in these matters and I could use any help, guidance or advice you could spare. I have already contacted CASAA and they are working on a Call to Action Plan. We still need brilliant letter writers and Advocates like yourself to help us charge into this matter with intelligence and vigor. I humbly ask for your guidance and support as we move forward to defeat yet another ridiculous classification of electronic cigarettes.

Thank You
    Kurt "Huntsvappin"
    just wanna say I'm glad you're a friend to us, Bill. There are some people that don't like you but I think you're an indispensable ally. thanks for all the help!
    Don't let that thread get at you Bill, you do great work just some are lumping their frustrations at all anti-smoking groups in with you, therefore you must act the same, strive for the same goals which isn't true. Keep it up here and in places most of us working folk can't participate so easily.
    i still cant figure out what i missed, that Sun would delete your posts...i asked and it seem i got deleted too...having read it everyday, i was not able to see what happened with this.
    you should be able to have your side, and having to look all over for this stuff is going to be a pain...
    maybe this should have been a PM, but you have done good work, and i wanted to thank you.
    Mr. Godshall thank you for joining our forum! I appreciate that someone in your capacity is capable of common sense in supporting our cause in quitting smoking with e-cigarettes. I myself am astounded at the backlash against them by the American Heart and Lung associations and most other SmokeFree state groups. I think besides certain scientists and informally Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, you are the most visible supporter in the U.S . Please keep your voice heard! Hey maybe get Judge Shamus and his brother on board, they soon may be running P.A.
    As a representative of SmokeFree, what is your reaction to SmokeFree Wisconsin and their blasting of electronic cigarettes. They attribute the sales of e cigarettes to BT. Do you condone this?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…