highping
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums Achievements About

• dude.... thank you for the time you take to post your tuts. your dry burn atty cleaning post saved me a lot of money. i really appreciate you passing on your knowledge.

- slip
    Haha! Is that a Great Dane on the back of your couch? I LOVE big dawgs! They're the greatest. Just wanna squish those cheeks! Give him a good belly rub from me. :)
    Hey there, freaking out and need some 18 mg liquid of anything at this point because my package is 3 days past due. Do you know of any of the supply shops that carry the stuff. I sent out a pm about the lancaster shop and I know that waterbeds... only have 0 nic juice so looking for suggestions.
    Hi ALC... I'll send you a PM to answer your questions. Or better yet, we can do it over in the Ohio Vapers group. That group needs a little action to get it rolling anyway ;) It's off to a slow start. I think I'm the only one that has started any threads so far.:rolleyes:
    Hey there, I have a question about the 501 cart filling. I have been having all kinds of trouble with getting good flavor so my question is what filling are you using and juice. By the way, love the dog. I thought I had a huge dog, holy snikes. He/she is beautiful. You also mentioned places you could vape. What about that pool hall on High St? I haven't been there in years so I am not even sure if it is still open. I haven't played since I moved back up here from Florida (last winter).
    that atomic fireball is great. love the strength, and the flavor is right on. first time i had 36mg. the mocha is pretty good too, the fireball wins tho, definitely
    Hey guy, i just got your juice today. So far ive just tried that Halo, and your right, Pepper! i think it tastes like a cigar with a little pepper in it, maybe a black and mild?? i dont know.. i like it! im about to try this fireball, and mocha, they smell ....ing amazing. Thanks so much!
    Hi All ... That's me and my pup at my weekend getaway in the woods of southern ohio.

Feel free to leave a message to say hi (or if you just want to slap me for something I've said in a post :) )

Also...I'm a friendly guy, so I accept all friend requests.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…