“ Yo B” good news

Status
Not open for further replies.

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
nj
“ Yo B” good news . After ruling out PG issues once again Visited Al at the vape shop tonight, Ohh we partied out......... dripped for like 2 hours straight/while tasting what ever he came up with . meanwhile he hoked meup with like 3 special's ( Big Al's custom Ry4 blends every... one is dif) so there is no one traditional Ry4...lol.... and yup im toasted. So now I can fill all my tanks with something worth vaping. Thats it … carry on

vape on man...:vapor:

Last edited:

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
nj
still waiting on me. samples of snus to come. and hopefully. someone will send or offer a few flavors so i can. give it a try. Esp before i commit to $200 worth of stuff i may not like. Till then im waiting on the Lord... Anyways in the mean time i was very exited Sunday to find. at a local smoke shop some organic RYO.. yea baby !!!! :) :)
Got a song in my heart again.. to be. honest. I really loved to vape RY4 esp having a friend within the vaping community make some special juices .This guy. is top shelf-. every time he made a RY4 it was different cuz it.. had a special flavor on top.. Not one Ry4 was alike each flavor juice was more interesting than the last one... Yummy.
The other night he mixed me a breakfast smoke e juice and it was killer ,However his doesn't have the WTA's. in it. O well back to the drawing board..:blink:

.vape on man... :vapor:

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Stream of consciousness makes for hard to follow posts. Luckily I'm bipolar!

Glad you ended up not having pg allergy or some kind of aversion to it.

Awesome that you found some juices you really like, even though it sounds like you are thinking WTA is needed to satisfy your cravings. Hope the SNUS works if so. In the meantime, enjoy those tankfuls of the custom ry4s. Be careful with the toasted stuff, and especially talking about it here. Maybe chill out from it for a bit before posting as you will likely get more helpful responses from the regulars when they can follow your comments a little better.

I definitely advise against dropping 200 dollars on juices you haven't tried before. Sampler sizes from 3 or 4 highly recommended vendors will let you try a bunch of flavors for much cheaper on your search for vapeable juices for your tastes. Friendly folks here, and The Lord is especially kind of course, but I'd try connecting with someone here before counting on free samples. Glad your friend is hooking you up my friend. Vape on indeed.

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
nj
Stream of consciousness makes for hard to follow posts. Luckily I'm bipolar!

Glad you ended up not having pg allergy or some kind of aversion to it.

Awesome that you found some juices you really like, even though it sounds like you are thinking WTA is needed to satisfy your cravings. Hope the SNUS works if so. In the meantime, enjoy those tankfuls of the custom ry4s. Be careful with the toasted stuff, and especially talking about it here. Maybe chill out from it for a bit before posting as you will likely get more helpful responses from the regulars when they can follow your comments a little better.

I definitely advise against dropping 200 dollars on juices you haven't tried before. Sampler sizes from 3 or 4 highly recommended vendors will let you try a bunch of flavors for much cheaper on your search for vapeable juices for your tastes. Friendly folks here, and The Lord is especially kind of course, but I'd try connecting with someone here before counting on free samples. Glad your friend is hooking you up my friend. Vape on indeed.

Let me spell it out is I DO HAVE a problem with PG ANY AMMOUNT !! not to bust your bubble but most WTA juices if not all still have 10% PG content even with a VG base ..( this info comes right from the sources)
Yes issues with small amounts of PG and I put my self though the pain and suffering all the while as know one picked up the context clues but one fello

now as far as snus dont have any yet only the American version and I dont take a liken to it

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
nj
“ Yo B” good news . After ruling out sensitivity issues

edit ( I have PG issues and learned to stay away) once again Visited Al at the vape shop tonight, Ohh we partied out......... dripped for like 2 hours straight/while tasting what ever he came up with . meanwhile he hoked meup with like 3 special's ( Big Al's custom Ry4 blends every... one is dif) so there is no one traditional Ry4...lol.... and yup im toasted. So now I can fill all my tanks with something worth vaping. Thats it … carry on

vape on man...:vapor:

edit ( I have PG issues and learned to stay away)

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
nj
Yo B I may be back in business .
since Aroma is NOT able to make an ejouce WITHOUT PG in it. Yes even the VG e liquids advertised have 5-10 % of PG in it.... so I had to give up vaping all together.

Well good news .There is a new guy in town that makes WTA juice PG FREE !!!!!. This stuff is goin like Hotcakes . Recently ther are a handful of folks sending me info Pms. Some even purchased extra product to send me . Thanks you u guys are always lookin out.. for each other .
Maybe back in business after all
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread