£57.50 for 5 disposables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDW

Jan 16, 2012
United Kingdom
Past 5 months, I've tried three of these and I really enjoyed them. They lasted me about 2 days of pretty much 24/7 vaping, minus sleeping hours etc. I've saw two reviews on these and both reviewers both said they are the only disposables that do what they say on the tin and I agree, they're real good.

So the only thing thats stopped me is the price, I feel like this is a massive price for 5 dispoables and I know you can get non-dispoables for cheaper prices and cheaper in the long run but I am hessitant and sure that I won't be going back on e-cigs other than the odd luxary purchase like this.

So are these value for money for someone who enjoys vaping?

Liberro Corona Grandes™ Multibuy 5 Pack [LCORONAG] - £57.50 : Electronic cigarettes stop the need to quit smoking – Liberro, Electronic cigarette products stop the need to quit smoking. No need to stop smoking today with Liberro electric cigarettes

JDW

Jan 16, 2012
United Kingdom
It's a novelty item, and not something someone would want for an all day vape.
My question would be, what good is a cigar that I can't chew the end of?:confused:

I acutely did enjoy vaping it all day, just because it's called a cigar doesn't mean it carries the same type of novelty with it. What is the difference between an e-cig and e-cigar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread