Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
The Cage v2 caps are done and on their way to get engraved :)

I'm so excited and I've been in anticipation for maybe two months - no joke. The only vape-related items that I've had interest in purchasing is a Cage v2 and two more Sophia v2s. In terms of being ready for the vapocalypse, I'm looking for these and some more spare Cage replacement glass to feel set. Thank you for the update!

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Does this mean that the v2 top cap will fit on any old Cage?
And if yes, will you have a brass one?
Yes, it fits the Gage v1. It touches the liquid so it will only be made from SS304L.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Yes, it fits the Gage v1. It touches the liquid so it will only be made from SS304L.
Of course. Thanks for the info.

By the way, I mentioned a couple of months ago that I would be spending a few weeks in Rome and asked you if you knew of a vape shop which carried your products. I just visited it, named FumoAroma. Interesting experience, not like any vape shop I've ever seen. It's on a pleasant little Roman street, but you actually walk into an upper end clothing boutique. In the middle of the clothing shop is their vape shop. Good amount of juices, though most are US. Their equipment is tucked into a side room, not all that well displayed. I did buy a bottle of juice, but I'll get any equipment directly from you. As expected, they do charge a small premium versus direct from byLeo, and anyway I'd just as soon see the profit margin going to you folks.

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
I just ordered another Sophia V2 (not that I did not have one already, but ... just to make sure) and thought it might interest some of you that the status is "last items in stock". I am sure Billie keeps re-stocking but better have than wait ... :p , at least in a country hit hard by new regulations.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
There was only one short tube Sophia v2 left. Although I had a grand plan for a big purchase when the Cage v2 is available, I didn't want to risk not getting the style of Sophia that I like, so I purchased the last one today. My luck, Billie will restock them and release the Cage v2 in a matter of days now.

Reactions: Krisma

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
There was only one short tube Sophia v2 left. Although I had a grand plan for a big purchase when the Cage v2 is available, I didn't want to risk not getting the style of Sophia that I like, so I purchased the last one today. My luck, Billie will restock them and release the Cage v2 in a matter of days now.
We restocked all ΣΟΦΙΑ bodies. We are waiting for the Cage caps to get back from the engraver :)

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
The Cage v2 and Vortex-Cage v2 tanks are back in stock! :)
THE CAGE TANK - By Leo

That's awesome Billie. I just knew that they would be in stock like an hour before my By Leo package arrived today, LOL.

Will you be offering a Sophia v2 / Cage v2 combo? My PayPal account and I are standing ready.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
The Cage v2 and Vortex-Cage v2 tanks are back in stock! :)
THE CAGE TANK - By Leo

Awesome! Save me one!! I'm heading up to VT within the hour for 2 weeks. My family has a house on a lake so I have a date with a float. I plan to have something to sip in my hand and watch the clouds go by for a bit.

I'll try to get online and put together my order in the next few days.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
That's awesome Billie. I just knew that they would be in stock like an hour before my By Leo package arrived today, LOL.

Will you be offering a Sophia v2 / Cage v2 combo? My PayPal account and I are standing ready.
Yes. I will put the package up tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread