• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

!!من وين أقدر أشتري بروبلين جليكول في السعودية

Status
Not open for further replies.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Yes Thats very correct, I`m also asking if i can replace the PG with any other materials

You can use VG (Vegetable Glycerin). That would be the only other ingredient we could safely recommend as a PG replacement.

Bear in mind, too, VG is a lot thicker than PG.

Mo T

Nov 17, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Hello IaHeEb,

Glad to see you are in KSA and working it out DIY.

I am also interested in this process, not only because e juice (and e cigs in general) are not allowed, but also because the most consumable item of vaping is e liquid and if I put my hands on VG/PG/Nicotine, all I will need to outsource is flavors in very small quantities.

Good luck and let us know what you end up with.

Mo T

Nov 17, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Hello IaHeEb,

Glad to see you are in KSA and working it out DIY.

I am also interested in this process, not only because e Juice (and e cigs in general) are not allowed, but also because the most consumable item of vaping is e liquid and if I put my hands on VG/PG/Nicotine, all I will need to outsource is flavors in very small quantities.

Good luck and let us know what you end up with.

laHeEb

Jun 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Hi Mo T,

the easy way is to have VG (Vegetable Glycerin oil ) from local Herb Shop It used to moisturize the skin and fully natural. Then you got your concentrated flavor online ( its allowed to have in Saudi Arabia). And simply make your own juice with only VG and concentrated flavor( No Nicotine, PG included) .

The other way that I usually do, ordering online my stuff from Hiliq.com (Nicotine, PG, VG, cooling agent, and concentrated flavor) and ask the support to change the order`s description to ''Glycerin for natural soap making'' instead, so my order (shipment) can easily pass through the customs. I usually ship my order with FedEx Take around a week to delivered to my front door of my house.

laHeEb

Jun 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia
If want to order online stuff like mods, atomizers, and or any stuff related to E-cig the key to enter KSA is the shipment`s description. For example, adapter instead of E-cig mod. You just leave a note on your orders for supplier and don't worry.
recommended websites:
hiliq.com
cigabuy.com

Or you just can get the stuff in Instagrams buyers for a higher price.

laHeEb

Jun 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Hello Janti, Eid Mubarak. Well the one you found is not the one you looking for. You can't get it from pharmacies.
You can get from any local herb shop, just ask the Hawaj for "glycerin oil" it used moisturize the skin and its natural with no chemicals added. If you in eastern area, I will help you to find a shop. you just search for any local hawaj in your area and ask him for what in the pics "زيت الجلسرين الطبيعي" . It calls حواج او عطار او محل للأعشاب in Arabic. you can review the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_8556.JPG
    IMG_8556.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_8558.JPG
    IMG_8558.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_8559.JPG
    IMG_8559.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_8560.JPG
    IMG_8560.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

laHeEb

Jun 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia
That's awesome, thank you for the quick reply. I did see the brand you have in photo but I had second thoughts about the word "البرافيل" I thought it was an additive to it or something. Unfortunately I'm located in Riyadh, but thank you for the kind gesture. How long have you been using this glycerin for?

Don't worry, its all natural. "البرافيل" is just a name. There is no additive associated with the VG oil. I have been using it for nearly a year.

Alamoudi.moh

Jan 12, 2017
Hi Mo T,

the easy way is to have VG (Vegetable Glycerin oil ) from local Herb Shop It used to moisturize the skin and fully natural. Then you got your concentrated flavor online ( its allowed to have in Saudi Arabia). And simply make your own juice with only VG and concentrated flavor( No Nicotine, PG included) .

The other way that I usually do, ordering online my stuff from Hiliq.com (Nicotine, PG, VG, cooling agent, and concentrated flavor) and ask the support to change the order`s description to ''Glycerin for natural soap making'' instead, so my order (shipment) can easily pass through the customs. I usually ship my order with FedEx Take around a week to delivered to my front door of my house.
btw... i think even if you dont change the des. FedEx can pass it. They are good

Reactions: laHeEb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread