Ẁhere to get combustible tobacco cigarettes with no nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
No. ANTZ=Progressives. A progressive's agenda isn't as much about reducing harm as it is about increasing power and control.

Both women and African Americans are the target markets for menthol cigarettes, so banning menthol would look like they're being targeted by a racist, sexist agenda.

What self-respecting progressive would advocate forcing everyone to either quit smoking or smoke the white male's cancer stick?

I know that question is going to make progressives reading it uncomfortable, but so be it.

speaking as a progressive, not really. it mostly just underscores the complete lack of trust between the right and left in america. When dealing with a known liar you look at what they do, not what they say, and for what they say you preface every statement they make with " I would like you to believe that.." the left treats the right this way in the same fashion the right treats the left.

the identical statement by progressives is that the actual goal of the right is to subjugate the poor, and create a caste system in the US.

I doubt either are completely true though both have their points.

Reactions: stols001

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
What you are thinking of is the Godber Blueprint.
The link that I used to post on here all the time now appears to be dead though.
:(

The following piece discusses the Godber Blueprint, and still contains the dead link...
Velvet Glove, Iron Fist: The Godber blueprint
Thanks DC2, I did an exhaustive search and kept coming up with the same thing, this domaine no longer exists or has been moved, it is as if someone did a scrub to totally erase any trace of it... ( The Godber Blueprint)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
nocotine is water soluble and washes off tobacco quite easily. Its actually a serious issue in the manufacture of sheet tobacco. The nicotine has to be added back in after the sheet tobacco is created.

This implies the cheapo solution is to soak a cigarette in water over night then dry it out. i have no idea if it would work or not but the test might be interesting. also, dont drink the water. iirc a single cigarette has enough nicotine in it to kill.

Last edited:

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
nocotine is water soluble and washes off tobacco quite easily. Its actually a serious issue in the manufacture of sheet tobacco. The nicotine has to be added back in after the sheet tobacco is created.

This implies the cheapo solution is to soak a cigarette in water over night then dry it out. i have no idea if it would work or not but the test might be interesting. also, dont drink the water. iirc a single cigarette has enough nicotine in it to kill.
There is apparently modern technology for reducing nic in tobacco and the FDA has been buying cigarettes with reduced tobacco for research and probably the results encourage them to make their proposal. Ironically we can't buy them.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
There is apparently modern technology for reducing nic in tobacco and the FDA has been buying cigarettes with reduced tobacco for research and probably the results encourage them to make their proposal. Ironically we can't buy them.
Sounds easy. Just spray less nicotine back onto the sheet tobacco.

Zakillah

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2015
Vienna
Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
What you are thinking of is the Godber Blueprint.
The link that I used to post on here all the time now appears to be dead though.
:(

The following piece discusses the Godber Blueprint, and still contains the dead link...
Velvet Glove, Iron Fist: The Godber blueprint

That was an interesting link. I really wish the manifesto were still around, I adore reading manifestos. My favorite diner has a manifesto on the menu, and it includes the phrase, "This establishment was built upon the three pillars of happiness, beer, nicotine, and MEAT." It also recommends that vegetarians leave the premises, including directions for cooking a cupful of rice. :lol::lol::lol:

They don't hold back. :)

Anna

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
Thanks DC2, I did an exhaustive search and kept coming up with the same thing, this domaine no longer exists or has been moved, it is as if someone did a scrub to totally erase any trace of it... ( The Godber Blueprint)

Nothing at the "wayback machine" (web.archive.org) either. May have another source, PM me for details.

Reactions: Robino1

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
IDK, MADD didn't make me mad even, I thought they were cute when they showed up. The husband attended a few gatherings and donated so he could get the bumper sticker for "stealth" drunk driving, LOL. It did not work, to my knowledge he had 5 DUIs before figuring out that he and ETOH were not a good marriage. I'm sure there's something of value that I'll be able to cull from the hysteria, possibly. :)

That Saw Alinskiy(aaah however you spell that) manifesto made me mad, however. Mainly because it was so poorly written, I literally couldn't plow through it and if that dude had been my professor either I would have failed out of the class due to either extreme insubordination or falling asleep during class. Or both.

Anna

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread