Status
Not open for further replies.

junkman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Louisville
Wow that is a pretty impressive list Imeo!

I am not really all that impressed by the various materials used first or what ever (although maybe there is a reason I should be?), but the technical innovations are very impressive.

I appreciate that list is out there and that the history of this stuff is recorded somewhere and if the list is true (and I am confident if it wasn't someone would have pointed this out) then you are clearly one of the fathers of the modern vaping industry.

Being fairly new to vaping, I was aware of your work, but was impressed with the beauty and craftmanship, which was only a small part of the true picture.

Thanks for all you efforts and innovations!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you very much Junk:)
List is totally real and was getting updated every time we were making something new. As you see we managed to make almost everything in the market.

Now I am working on Achilles and Ithaka, the 2 most desirable atomizers to my opinion. And when they get finished I will make true 2 of my best thoughts ever. I hope that they will be ready at the end of 2013 summer

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Thank you very much Junk:)
List is totally real and was getting updated every time we were making something new. As you see we managed to make almost everything in the market.

Now I am working on Achilles and Ithaka, the 2 most desirable atomizers to my opinion. And when they get finished I will make true 2 of my best thoughts ever. I hope that they will be ready at the end of 2013 summer

Realy that long ? 9 or 10 months for Ithaka and Achilles , August-September. Well you will have to make Penelope and Odysseus and Proteus in the mean time.

One thing if for sure you can never be board with nothing to do....lol...lol.

Thanks for the great GG stuff I already have ! AWESOME !

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
no, mr, Achilles and Ithaka will be made much sooner. I mean that until the end of 2013 I will be able to make true 2 of my best thoughts that I havent announced yet.
Realy that long ? 9 or 10 months for Ithaka and Achilles , August-September. Well you will have to make Penelope and Odysseus and Proteus in the mean time.

One thing if for sure you can never be board with nothing to do....lol...lol.

Thanks for the great GG stuff I already have ! AWESOME !

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
I believe that you are late with VIR, Serbian guy was faster:

vir.jpg

:laugh:

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
ahahaha

I really hope that I will be the first with VIR Moon. If I had more time and trusted cooperators then VIR would be ready by now. But problems like this prevent me from making it quick

Sometimes life works in reverse " at least that's how I feel" ...... Cos the best looking , the best multi functionality and build quality mod out there , oh and this not mentioning the atomisers cos that's an other huge plus . All this should get trademarked and licensed !! From the copy cats " .... I don't know if it's possible to do this but it should be done !!
Cos for me, a great mans work has to be respected and protected ..
That's in every aspect !!!
And for the stalkers this is called MORALITY & not fanatical.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread