Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

ms277017

Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
Tyler, Texas
I think it is cool that Imeo came up with The GG, I know people are thinking: "Yea, right; no way he came up with all of that." BUT if you do some archiving here on the ECF back to when he joined and compare what was being used, to what he was talking about and doing, you'll see he is not full of it guys.

In 2009 I was using a stick mod I paid $150 for and it sucked major, if I had known in 2009 that Imeo existed and figured out what he was doing I would have MUCH rather sent money to him than to China for stick cartridges lol

The only other modder that I have purchased from that is Imeo level IMO is forcedfuel50 guys and that is a short list at that and it is just my personal opinion. All of the claims here are genuine. Flame me hard guys, I am being sincerely honest and DO also go back and look at the internet archives in 2009 and he was leading the conversations on something better than what we were all using back then, no kidding ;)

My loyalties are with SuperT and The GG now, these guys are always pushing at the edge of what is next and Imeo did get a major head start on everyone because he saw it this way first. Like Lisa said in the beginning of the thread (I have just stumbled on this thread today), she said it is frustrating to lose hard earned credit and it is guys trust me. Come up with a world changing idea and get told you did nothing and see how that feels.

Let me rephrase that: Come up with a world changing idea first, THEN if you get that impossible step one down you can see how losing huge sums of credit feels lmao

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ms, you are exactly right on everything.

I dont think that anyone has an objection that all things on first post of this thread are just the truth. But as you said, I do believe that people dont really know how it feels when you have found the major of things on mechanical mods and the mechanical mod itself too and some of them tells you that you did nothing.

Thank you very much for your post. Be sure that I feel very glad that people like you read this thread and they keep informed about the truth. And I have to say that finding and making true a new idea from scratch is way more difficult than knowing how things are made and make some changes or make something similar

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Unfortunately the industry boomed in a way people forgot the major inventions that imeo did. At this point in time a lot of other modders with all respect to imeo have reached what imeo did go the last 5 years, but I think the year of 2014, imeo will do that leap again that will put everyone back again and trying to reach him. Maybe what imeo will put on the table this year will not be reached by anyone before 2020

ms277017

Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
Tyler, Texas
Throughout time and history itself men have had visions of something better, not a better way of something else, but instead a new way. A way that shall become the way that all others follow to the melodies of the original notes themselves from then on out into the distance. It takes a risk, it takes confidence in your abilities, consistency and a dream. At the instantaneous point of truly unique design creation, these men have touched the face of God and they have contributed to every field of study ever devised making each one better than it was before.

Look to The GG and see the photos of the collections that are encased in velvet glass boxes, now look for this same reverence elsewhere, but you'll come up empty from all of my combined experience of looking for over a year now. I am speaking to fellow collectors here, we benefit the most and not everyone feels a passion for this hobby like we do. Think though for a moment, this hobby came from somewhere, it did not just appear from thin air. It was invented and created for us by such a man like Imeo and he opened the floodgates for all of those to follow his model. A British man invented the telephone the same day Alexander Graham Bell did, yet Mr. Bell was declared the first because he filed the patent first. First is first and it is a special place that can only be occupied by a single inventor.

As for Imeo, he does not spend his time isolated away from those that admire him the most. He is here in The GG from what I have seen that past few days interacting and participating with the loyal fans of his products, even taking on suggestions of how to make them better from what I have read here. I seriously doubt this place would be the same without him lol

I am just guessing Imeo, but I would venture to say that the time spent here by you in The GG has relieved the frustration of much of the lost credit time and time again.

After browsing through most of The GG these past few days, in an unbiased way, with fresh eyes as I have never come here before until then: The GG keeps these mechanical devices alive and well, the heart and soul of these devices is The GG on the ECF IMO and I love it here ;)

I'm not a GG freak, but I am leaning that way already haha

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
If you mean the picture below... I don't think so...

Golden Greek : Golden Greek Telescopic Storm "To my Friend" Limited edition

ggts28.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
  • Deleted by imeothanasis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread