◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2pak2zero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
I scored this wunerful tool at Hardwick's on my last visit. Got to use it first time today! Good stuff!

19967064530_54b871718e_z.jpg
Ok, I'll ask the question. What is it?

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Ok, I'll ask the question. What is it?

oh! :blink:

well I was neither anticipating such a question nor hoping for some such said same.

but . . . . if yer askin' . . . .. .

WHAT HO! What's this?! o_O I just happen to have stumbled across another photograph! :D

19968413119_009d0a9b65_z.jpg

It's to see if yer cheeks qualify as "Millers Falls" type-style. :D

Last edited:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
"no but" seriously. My standard issue marking gauge was not up to my rigorous demands. So, when I was at Hardwick's, I was looking for something pretty accurate; but mostly in that I could make "micro-adjustments" with some confidence. The fact that I can set up for 2 independent depths and leave it set up (because now my old marking gauge does the 3rd task and my dividers the 4th) . . . well, it thrills me no end.

Plus, anytime you find something old and cool enough to sell on e-bay; but it's still in brilliant working condition . . .. . bonus!

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Is that one of your own chooks, Dan? Looks just like Willow, our Sex Link (weird name for a breed). She talks the same talk too :rolleyes:. Our Willow is the boss of the coop; but she's a kind boss, with just a touch of ego.

yep, my chooks. They are lohmann browns, similar to isa browns, but healthier, more useful legs [for tearing up the garden]

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
If you boys are into chicks I have a couple of great blondes and brunettes on my crew who are practising their moves with a great happy ending. Ok you can't get away with feeding the corn but honestly when you see them you'll wanna take them out for a decent meal.:D

How do you think Capt got so much woody;)

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
If you boys are into chicks I have a couple of great blondes and brunettes on my crew who are practising their moves with a great happy ending. Ok you can't get away with feeding the corn but honestly when you see them you'll wanna take them out for a decent meal.:D

How do you think Capt got so much woody;)

my girls think i am a rooster, if i get too close, they brace themselves for a snog

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
"They"? What about wifey?

Tami don't worry, I'm a happily married man and in fact I'm one of the very few who's not on wife #3 or 4. If I've managed to resist the many temptations of this job for the past 30 years I'm not about to start now at my age. Just yankin' the boys chain ;)

Capt & Mrs Capt have been happily married 26 years

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Tami don't worry, I'm a happily married man and in fact I'm one of the very few who's not on wife #3 or 4. If I've managed to resist the many temptations of this job for the past 30 years I'm not about to start now at my age. Just yankin' the boys chain ;)

Alright, respect for you reestablished...........you had me worried and a little up in arms for a minute!

MFarley

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
Cave Junction, OR USA
Can't say for sure that's his chicken or not, but he posted this pic on Instagram a few hours later. Coincidence?
3d7760f3ae390ca2019694bb3c7c63c4.jpg
I heard a guy who lives at the beach say "whenever I get pooped on by a seagull, I will sit out on the porch and eat fried chicken, just to show those birds what I am capable of".

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC

Jeeeeesh, and I was just on the phone makin dinner reservations for three :D

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
oh! :blink:

well I was neither anticipating such a question nor hoping for some such said same.

but . . . . if yer askin' . . . .. .

WHAT HO! What's this?! o_O I just happen to have stumbled across another photograph! :D

19968413119_009d0a9b65_z.jpg

It's to see if yer cheeks qualify as "Millers Falls" type-style. :D

.... gauge? That must be gauging some pretty skinny butts! I don't see much use for that!

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Read the instructions - it's says from the back of the rabbit to the .....

This is going to be disturbing to Watership Down fans, however an education in such things is long overdue and started this week with Cecil the lion.

Dentist killed him and Mundy.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread