◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
yes, I believe Mundy posted an illustration a few weeks back. a bear was demonstrating. :|

Ah yes, one of my favorite family viewable cartoon jokes

a525c0059609ee5ffae19cb92b9240d5_zps8c94ae7b.jpg

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Hey! I have a shirt just like that!

only it's completely different.

always nearing, my man Gig, always nearing. Good to know you're "set to go" w/ materials and options. If I have another slew of dropper-outers and rip-van-winkles, I'll need to do the "last-second reach" (↓) for first/next person who needs Ø days to hit the ground running.

sometimes I spend so much time trying to gather up 10 people: get some up to speed, ping emails, 'splainin' what all's been going on over the past year, year'n'a half, that I run out of time before I need to start cutting wood. And I look down the list and see a bunch more people up next who I haven't heard from since the day I put their name on the list . . . . and I just have to keep scanning down the list until I see someone who is "ducks-in-row" and "ready-to-ro' " .. . . because my fangers gotta make the wood chips fly.

Alamedean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Alameda, CA
Well Gig has got me by a baker's dozen but pdib I've been lurking in the background since I signed up, oh so long ago. I just don't want to slow you down as I want those wood chips to fly baby fly. So's you know, my ducks-are-in-row and are ready-to-ro.' Got my bank roll within reach ready to dole. So hesitate not to call my number up and make me a li'l pinch cuz I'm ready to hit the ground a running.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Hey! I have a shirt just like that!

only it's completely different.

always nearing, my man Gig, always nearing. Good to know you're "set to go" w/ materials and options. If I have another slew of dropper-outers and rip-van-winkles, I'll need to do the "last-second reach" (↓) for first/next person who needs Ø days to hit the ground running.

sometimes I spend so much time trying to gather up 10 people: get some up to speed, ping emails, 'splainin' what all's been going on over the past year, year'n'a half, that I run out of time before I need to start cutting wood. And I look down the list and see a bunch more people up next who I haven't heard from since the day I put their name on the list . . . . and I just have to keep scanning down the list until I see someone who is "ducks-in-row" and "ready-to-ro' " .. . . because my fangers gotta make the wood chips fly.

i'm here, but will need long deep and meaningful discussions prior to being ready-to-ro. Check out CCs thread, I drop tested my new mod on concrete unwrapping it, so need advice on woods [timbers? lumbers? burls?] that will survive my treatment

long way off though

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Well Gig has got me by a baker's dozen but pdib I've been lurking in the background since I signed up, oh so long ago. I just don't want to slow you down as I want those wood chips to fly baby fly. So's you know, my ducks-are-in-row and are ready-to-ro.' Got my bank roll within reach ready to dole. So hesitate not to call my number up and make me a li'l pinch cuz I'm ready to hit the ground a running.
266 "ready for action" as well.

o.k. back to lurk mode

I don't skip anybody, and I know both of you are around and aware of the current offerings. I see your "likes" now and again, Alamedean. And, freedogg, you come out of lurk mode every few months, so i know you're there too.

Doffy . . . . .

doffy, doffy doffy :facepalm:

Yeah, I seen that. :cry: No amount of discussion will make a wooden mod stronger than bus stop aluminum. Nevertheless, we'll chat up a storm as the time nears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread