◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Silks are so much easier. Cap top unscrews without any problems and easy to put back on. I have one of those in my Nutter. I needed something easier to fill cause of how thirsty it is :)
+1 on the silk bottles. I've been swapping 2 a day on my nutter as well. They have a collar under the cap that lets you unscrew the bottle without squeezing it.

Definitely thirsty little buggers. I figured out after my hunt for a bigger bottle that I'd have to have a 16ml bottle to last the day. :D

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
look who finally made it to Cairo! With another Nuppin'[emoji39] AND housing one of Disto's bottles!!
0af9bfddb74c0bfd4d6938e660f81d11.jpg

Pete...it looks even more beautiful in real. Don't know how but even your pictures (which are way better than mine) didn't do it justice!!

Oh! And thanks for the goodies my friend!

fd58e26b49c5a0b05590e8ee954ac7a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet! :w00t:

Congratulations on a safe delivery Tamer. :thumbs:

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
That's where locomotives are headed these days as well. The federal government is requiring all of the railroads to install Positive Train Control technology nationwide. It's basically a computer override that will automatically stop the trains if the engineer doesn't acknowledge the signals or take corrective action when approaching speed restrictions. It's going to cost billions of dollars for what basically amounts to an alarm clock. It was supposed to be in place already, but surprisingly enough, it's taking longer than congress thought to install sensors and relays on god knows how many million miles of track. Not to mention having to install all of the controllers on each locomotive. I'm due to attend the training class sometime before the end of the year. Luckily, I can push a button with the best of them [emoji6]

On a happier note, I started my vacation today and we're Bee-ward bound tomorrow before continuing on to Alaska [emoji3]

Master of Bassetts

I'm so happy for you! Have a great time and don't forget to give Peter a wet sloppy one for me whilst you're hugging him! :D

Wait.........................are you wondering about Gig's figure inside that shirt? :eek:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
The biggest concern is that the railroad is going to try and move to a one man crew. To that end, they've started putting inward facing cameras on all of the new engines. We've had event recorders since the 60's or 70's (the railroad equivalent of your black boxes) but there isn't any real need (unless you're a voyeur) to see what goes on in the cab. However, The Evil One picked me up a new camera-friendly shirt on a recent trip to Memphis [emoji6]
7300c067cad3cb7279e2aaa4ef781c7a.jpg

Have a great vacation man and post some pics for us

Thank you my friend, I certainly will [emoji3]

Master of Bassetts

The perfect way to let the person know on the other side of the camera that you think they are #1 too.

Afternoon all!

Puppy pics for Bri? I'll play...( that " come on Dad, time for a treat" look.)

Ruby3.png

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
That's where locomotives are headed these days as well. The federal government is requiring all of the railroads to install Positive Train Control technology nationwide. It's basically a computer override that will automatically stop the trains if the engineer doesn't acknowledge the signals or take corrective action when approaching speed restrictions. It's going to cost billions of dollars for what basically amounts to an alarm clock. It was supposed to be in place already, but surprisingly enough, it's taking longer than congress thought to install sensors and relays on god knows how many million miles of track. Not to mention having to install all of the controllers on each locomotive. I'm due to attend the training class sometime before the end of the year. Luckily, I can push a button with the best of them [emoji6]

On a happier note, I started my vacation today and we're Bee-ward bound tomorrow before continuing on to Alaska [emoji3]

Master of Bassetts

:lol::lol::lol:
Computers are taking over Gig because they're cheaper than humans. Thing is no computer can be programmed to even come close to the complex problem solving of the human brain.

Love the shirt man :thumbs:

The more complex a computer system is, the more likely it is to fail.

June 2009 Washington Metro train collision - Wikipedia

Mars Climate Orbiter - Wikipedia

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
That's bee-utiful !
Finally, that was the longest wait ever man. Congrats it was certainly worth it, she's a beauty :thumb:
Congratulations Tamer! That's a beauty [emoji106]
Master of Bassetts
Sweet! :w00t:
Congratulations on a safe delivery Tamer. :thumbs:

Thank you guys..this was the longest time I've had to wait for a vape mail. But it was one heck of a vape mail ;)
Somehow I can't picture Gig planting a "wet sloppy one" on Pete
I can..I can!!!...:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:
Huh, I'm not having a problem. :lol:

I just love this girl :D:D:thumbs::thumbs:

yay!

Tamer got wood!

icon_razz.gif

(it's about time!)

and I'm holding it and staring at it all day :w00t::w00t:

Last edited:

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
339b04f74561ae7fcae48fb9f88a021c.jpg

The mulciber is better than I expected guys. Very good flavor and vapor. Thanks Tami [emoji8]

With a one ohm build and a small bore dt it's giving me a very good vape!!

I also got the Plug-in that I'll be trying tomorrow, and a few clones and drip tips from slow tech that I'm testing. The shift is surprisingly good btw. Will keep you posted on the rest.

I also got the kompakt e8. Wanted to give TC with the dicodes chip a try. So far I tried it only in the regular power mode..not bad for a regulated mod, but it reconfirmed that I'm a mech guy. I'm also disappointed with the craftmanship, especially with this price.

Hopefully it will make it up for me when I try it in TC.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
339b04f74561ae7fcae48fb9f88a021c.jpg

The mulciber is better than I expected guys. Very good flavor and vapor. Thanks Tami [emoji8]

With a one ohm build and a small bore dt it's giving me a very good vape!!

I also got the Plug-in that I'll be trying tomorrow, and a few clones and drip tips from slow tech that I'm testing. The shift is surprisingly good btw. Will keep you posted on the rest.

I also got the kompakt e8. Wanted to give TC with the dicodes chip a try. So far I tried it only in the regular power mode..not bad for a regulated mod, but it reconfirmed that I'm a mech guy. I'm also disappointed with the craftmanship, especially with this price.

Hopefully it will make it up for me when I try it in TC.

:wub:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I'm so happy for you! Have a great time and don't forget to give Peter a wet sloppy one for me whilst you're hugging him! :D :eek:

Somehow I can't picture Gig planting a "wet sloppy one" on Pete

your imagination is like the devil's forceps,

clamping off the flow of my happy Chi.

I'd probably have to sneak up on him [emoji848][emoji8] Master of Bassetts
:|

I wanna watch...:p

Have a great trip Mike. :thumbs: ( take lots of pics)

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013

Master of Bassetts

Good thing for you they can't ship the RR to china. That's what they did to my job after they made it programmable push button. Year before they said they were saving 6mil a year doing it in-house. Now they're finding out how true that is and how it gets exponential once you add on 2 weeks shipping time for the slow boat... and rework when you mass produce 2,000 boards and find out they're all wrong and/or need upgrades. Hehe, and recently the labor costs and the politics. ;) ;)

Taking I-5 from the Bee Hive? :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread