◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Well my pinch finally arrived today great job snail mail haven't had time to even open it yet got some real life issues going on here will try to post pics as soon as possible. It just my luck with USPS it didn't really surprise me it could be raining beavers and wood would smack me in the face

Yeah, I was watching that mod meander across the country. o_O

Glad it made it, safe and sound. Hope things work out OK in the R.L. arena!

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
When things don't go so well in the RL arena...

lawnmower-man.jpg

T

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
I'm in this next run for li'll pinch #3. I can hardly wait to see how this one turns out:
22766074391_c8bb563844_c.jpg

22741315692_6fbb968eaf_c.jpg

I'm always at work when good timing needs to take place, but thanks to customer service above and beyond from a certain bee... SCORE! :w00t:

And thanks to a certain frog for really sweet selection of beautiful blocks. No doubt there were a lot of happy folks when that batch hit the market. :D

Last edited:

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Looks like a tasty lunch Rob. By the looks of that fancy juice squiggle next to the chicken it must be one of those fine dining establishments.

Hehehe... it was... I was a little hungry when I left... :lol:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I'm in this next run for li'll pinch #3. I can hardly wait to see how this one turns out:

I'm always at work when good timing needs to take place, but thanks to customer service above and beyond from a certain bee... SCORE! :w00t:

And thanks to a certain frog for really sweet selection of beautiful blocks. No doubt there were a lot of happy folks when that batch hit the market. :D

Looks like #3 will be just as gorgeous as #1 & 2. :thumbs: We are going to need a family pic when it happens.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
I bet those soft bottles are like squonking a slug without the slime

nosir.

slug's just gotta be firmer.

(not complaining here. still have the burnsbottle in the Pinch and just put one in the CC last night. still testing. still soft. still most likely will be preferable to most everyone.)

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Ua9j7rg.jpg

fCdJzSq.jpg

Pinch loaded....time to turn clean brass into ammo!!!!

Man, I am jealous. My wife lets me get away with doing a lot of stuff in the house, but how cool is that, target practice inside! Smart thinking, that way you don't get your brass all dirty either since it lands on the nice soft carpet.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

OMG brother, you luck out with some really killer pieces of wood. Can't wait to see the results from that one.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
OK, so here's where we at.

OH! . . . . . WAIT! where's my manners?
rolleyes.gif

jeff-bezos-and-segway-gallery.jpg

I'm just wrapping up the smalls here. Got about 1 1/2hr left of that stuff and hope to finish up tonight. So, it's off to layout and cleaving final blanks from rough blocks tomorrow. If I were to have any questions regarding layout-druthers, tomorrow would most likely be the day one might find an "urgent" PM in one's inbox.

I'm very excited about a little something I'm making alongside this current batch. (don't worry tho, they won't have to alter the infrastructure of entire cities to accommodate it's earthshatteringly cool effect on human life as we know it ←Segway reference there.)

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas

rolleyes.gif

jeff-bezos-and-segway-gallery.jpg

I'm just wrapping up the smalls here. Got about 1 1/2hr left of that stuff and hope to finish up tonight. So, it's off to layout and cleaving final blanks from rough blocks tomorrow. If I were to have any questions regarding layout-druthers, tomorrow would most likely be the day one might find an "urgent" PM in one's inbox.

I'm very excited about a little something I'm making alongside this current batch. (don't worry tho, they won't have to alter the infrastructure of entire cities to accommodate it's earthshatteringly cool effect on human life as we know it ←Segway reference there.)
Opening my e-mail and seeing Jeff Bezos was a shocker!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

Sounds like Nuppin' to me :?:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

rolleyes.gif

I thinking whether it's "URGENT" or even "DISASTER" most can only get thrilled getting a PM from you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread