◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I've seen lots of "quit vaping sale"s in various classifieds. People sell everything. Only to return 6 months down the track having fallen off the wagon and smoking. vape shops are rare here. And nic has to be imported so smoking here is easier. But rebuilding a collection wouldn't be as enjoyable as building it the first time anyway

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
well, it came from my shop . . . . but not from me. I can't take credit for the idea, the impetus or the means. As a matter of fact, I just removed most of it . . . reduced it to a shell of its former self. o_O

and/but, Aal_ . .. . . . Classy's been squonking since before you were Greek. :|
wink.gif
Nice sting bee ... real nice ...

There is a backstory for my statement to classy.

I know she's been bfing way before me. @classwife is a great person, that's a given ;).

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
@Rossum & @distortoblotto ...RESPECT to you and your ladies..as well as to all of you guys and your special ones

In our case we both started vaping together..we were both heavy smokers but limited our smoking to the balcony after we had our younger son..when I went through a very serious health crisis a couple of years back I thought of trying vaping..so we started vaping together with a couple of egos and CE4s. I haven't smoked a single cigarette or even a single puff since then, because I was more determined to succeed actually (I was ecstatic when vaping worked fine when I was having a glass of scotch (umm...or a tad bit more than a glass ;-) ). She still treats herself to a cigarette every 2 or 3 days with a cup of turkish coffee..but at least a pack would now last her a whole month instead of a single day. We even managed to convert several of our friends to vaping. So to be honest..and .....ing and moaning and jokes aside, she was supportive and was and still is a vaping partner. Well..not really a partner, if I'm the one who has to do all the work and she just vapes :) ..LOL..but she was a great help.

When I moved to squonking (again, without ever looking back) she couldn't understand what was so special about squonking until I put some of the ejuice she has in her kayfun in my reo and had her try it...a couple of weeks later after I bought another reos, a tmod and a CAM-M she decided to confiscate one of my reos. All attempts to reason with her or bribe her by giving her another one of my Provaris or SX minis to salvage my reo were futile! Apart from that, my real concern is that she knows nothing about mechs..and she was never interested in vaping to the extent of educating herself about it ...or even making her own coils and changing her own wicks (she barely refills her kayfuns). And of course she just doesn't understand the importance of a man's toys ...and she definitely doesn't share it as a hobby.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Nice sting bee ... real nice ...

There is a backstory for my statement to classy.

I know she's been bfing way before me. @classwife is a great person, that's a given ;).
I figured as much; but also figured "strike blindly before the opportunity fades or reason gets in the way!"

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Since we're sharing spice stories...
My wife convinced me to buy my first ecig five and a half years ago. She has never been a smoker and had put up with my habit for over 20 years. She had made a deal with me that she would give me $1000 if I put down the cigarettes and of course I said heck yeah, I can quit.

Fast forward... not so very far forward, I think I lasted all of a week, I came home with the smell of smoke on me and she said "you owe me $1000".

I had to find a way and I told her I had heard about these ecig things, would that count? She said as long as I wasn't smoking, we were good.

I ordered a Volcano Magma kit with her encouragement and figured out quickly this would work.

The day my first Pinch arrived I came home and she said, like so many times before, "you got a box". I guess the look in my eyes was intense enough she asked "OK, how much did this one cost?" As soon as I started to tell her she said "never mind, I probably don't want to know".

She knows that, much like Rossum, I'm a lot easier to live with when I have my nicotine. She has asked occasionally "do you really NEED another?" It's getting harder to convince her I do. The looming FDA regs have at least given me a plausible reason.

She's definitely a keeper, and for some reason she puts up with me :unsure:

Wow, that's a lot of words :eek:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Man...we've really hijacked this thread with our domestic issues ..LOL
Looks like we're in between runs now...good a time as any for other stories :). And it's done me good hearing about everyone else's vaping life.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
It's how it goes around here in the waiting room, killing time in between Snippets n' Pinches that is...
well...considering that I have around 160 spots on the list ahead of me that doesn't sound far fetched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread