◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
My Pinch is here! Got it set up and hit it! Wow, I can't believe how hard this one hits. Peter, the pics were wonderful, but they just can't compare to having it in the hand.
2531a1af0bb990b4e514bebe0f1aa23a.jpg

ee79c25d840d2a41cbd670f6c7c754dc.jpg

These were done fast as I am on lunch and needed to get going. Thank you so much!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Hey Tami I'm in the simulator tomorrow at 4 am (tonight when you think of it) and when I finish in the morning going straight to DHL to send you some of my finest wood. :D Needless to say I expect you to caress and care for my wood for years to come girl.;)

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
My Pinch is here! Got it set up and hit it! Wow, I can't believe how hard this one hits. Peter, the pics were wonderful, but they just can't compare to having it in the hand.

These were done fast as I am on lunch and needed to get going. Thank you so much!

beautiful!!..congratulations!!..it looks great :)

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85

Congrats Paul, she's a jaw dropper buddy. Enjoy her, you deserve it :thumbs:

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Actually Paul I'm always fascinated by the paterns and character certain species displays and this here Ironwood is simply the cream of the crop. My grandpa used to say "it's incredible what God creates if he wakes up in a good mood in the morning" (mind you the old man usually said that when a pretty lady went by :lol:)

Can't stop admiring it, it's downright beautiful.

Anyway Weimar, TX has a new belle in town

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Looks great Paul!! Big congrats on a beautiful Pinch:thumbs:

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
after seeing the pics you posted Paul im ashamed of the ones i posted :(,but with a few days of vaping a pich im still loving it!i have to remind myself to take my finger off the trigger COMPLETELY!

ive heard it sizzlin away and was OH CRAP,hard habit to break after using a tmod...they are way hard to fire when ya 1st get them.#486 pinch will be another great experience when i get to it,im still stuck on a whiter type of wood for the next one.but things have been known to change.also thanks for the advice to not buy any wood til we get even closer to making another pinch.

i always find myself slippin in to see what everyones posting about.ive found some of the best folks here and in other BF pages.my wife and i both vape and she has been very kool about what i buyand i keep her stuff up and running therefore no problems yet and i dont see that changing.she doesnt squonk and didnt like it when i had her try,so good for me!!Thanks again Peter,your truely an artist my friend!!

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas

Congrats Paul, such a beautiful Pinch!

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Hey Tami I'm in the simulator tomorrow at 4 am (tonight when you think of it) and when I finish in the morning going straight to DHL to send you some of my finest wood. :D Needless to say I expect you to caress and care for my wood for years to come girl.;)
I'm going to love your wood as much as you do Steve. I will caress it to a fine polished state every day! I can't thank you enough! :wub:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
i have to remind myself to take my finger off the trigger COMPLETELY!

ive heard it sizzlin away and was OH CRAP

there's a classic Hungarian joke in there somewhere. about where to stick your finger as a way to fix the problem. :eek:

:lol:

very glad to see it (pinch, not joke) taking with you, Rick. I hope it serves you well.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Wheeeeeeeew! Wooooaaaaaa!..... It's really foggy in here. :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

H.M.O.G. the li'l PUNCH! hits like a ton of bricks. :evil::evil::evil:
Newbie saying or not, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

I need some more practice before I get the fused MM build down. I lost some more skin and wire and got a few inches here and a few inches there but I'm going to have to do some more twisting before I waste the Kanthal sample the bee kindly sent me.

So... obviously I couldn't wait that long before firing up the PUNCH! so I twisted up a couple of builds. After quickly discovering that a 200W build is just a little more than I'm comfortable with, even with full air wide open on a standard sized Velocity, I settled on twisted 26g Kanthal, 9.5 wraps over 3mm ID. Came out to .53Ω, 133W, ~16amps. :evil:

LOL, takes a little getting used because there's no wait for heat up time. @12mg instant nic buzz too:D

Until the next chapter.....:matrix::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Thanks again Peter. I just love my new li'l PUNCH! :wub:

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
And that Pinch came today on my second vapeverary! What a gift for myself:)

Happy vaperversary Paul, and congratulations on your new li'l pinch! :w00t:

The real cool thing is, it will still be hitting just as hard a month from now! :thumbs:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Happy vaperversary Paul, and congratulations on your new li'l pinch! :w00t:

The real cool thing is, it will still be hitting just as hard a month from now! :thumbs:
I just know it will! It's funny. I built that Stumpy in expectation of using on my Pinch when it arrived. I put it on my Woodvil just to try it out and it was good! When this came today, I filled the bottle with the same DIY juice I'm using and fired it up and was totally blown away at the difference! Is it because of the much lower voltage loss in the Pinch? Same atty, same juice, but it kicks like a mule on the Pinch!

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Wheeeeeeeew! Wooooaaaaaa!..... It's really foggy in here. :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

H.M.O.G. the li'l PUNCH! hits like a ton of bricks. :evil::evil::evil:
Newbie saying or not, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

I need some more practice before I get the fused MM build down. I lost some more skin and wire and got a few inches here and a few inches there but I'm going to have to do some more twisting before I waste the Kanthal sample the bee kindly sent me.

So... obviously I couldn't wait that long before firing up the PUNCH! so I twisted up a couple of builds. After quickly discovering that a 200W build is just a little more than I'm comfortable with, even with full air wide open on a standard sized Velocity, I settled on twisted 26g Kanthal, 9.5 wraps over 3mm ID. Came out to .53Ω, 133W, ~16amps. :evil:

LOL, takes a little getting used because there's no wait for heat up time. @12mg instant nic buzz too:D

Until the next chapter.....:matrix::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Thanks again Peter. I just love my new li'l PUNCH! :wub:

niiiiice! :sleep:

200W :lol: (yeah, that's a bit loud . . . steamwise, I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread