◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Serendipitous materialization, I'm going to steal that :sneaky:

(The term, not the actual materialization :) )

Mrs 2L- "Where did that new vape (that's what she calls 'em) come from?"

Me- "Dunno, must be serendipitous materialization" :unsure:

Thanks P :thumbs:

Grats on the new toy :)

yes sir. but in my case, it's not a euphemism. really happened like that. it literally fell into my lap! (well . .. maybe not literally!!)

but yeah! you'd honor me by using the phrase to drop smug, brazen-faced lies on your darling wife. :D

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
yes sir. but in my case, it's not a euphemism. really happened like that. it literally fell into my lap! (well . .. maybe not literally!!)

but yeah! you'd honor me by using the phrase to drop smug, brazen-faced lies on your darling wife. :D

Somehow you make it sound so wrong :?:

Actually, I found out pretty early in our marriage that lying to your partner was not conducive to a happy household. Happy wife, happy life...

2 weeks from now we'll celebrate 28 years of her putting up with me :thumbs:

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
On my S6 I went to Settings => Applications => Application Manager => Running and took a look at what was running that wasn't a vital system application and that I thought I didn't need and noted them then scrolled over to "All" and forced stop and disabled what I could. Made a world of difference shutting down the factory installed bloatware that I didn't need.
This is usually the first thing I do when I get a new phone... It does help tremendously. I am going on 2yrs w/ the S5 and can't see replacing it anytime in the near future. It's been the best phone I have owned ever... As my mother said time and again growing up....if it ain't broke, it don't need fixin'....

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
hoarding-1-dollar-bills.jpg

junk-silver-quarters-600px-20141020164011.jpg

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
3) SS wire gets dirty fast. I think it's still worth it cause I like the vape a lot. But I am having to dry-glow and rewick more often, or just wrap a fresh coil.

I find mine does better with spaced coils. But then, my coils are not as interesting.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
You've done it again Sir and I am so very happy! Thank you! :wub:

gxUzoall.jpg
ZydJL9el.jpg
kZXyJVkl.jpg

You have the nicest looking pink mod I have ever seen. Ever.
Looks like Rose Quartz. Restores harmony, promotes friendship, peace, and all that. Congrats :)

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I find mine does better with spaced coils. But then, my coils are not as interesting.

I haven't built a spaced coil in ages, until I was playing with SS. I think, at least at this point, I like it better as well.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas

I'm doing spaced SS as well but I have a terrible juice so I am changing wicking at least every other day.

You have the nicest looking pink mod I have ever seen. Ever.
Looks like Rose Quartz. Restores harmony, promotes friendship, peace, and all that. Congrats :)

Thanks Peng! I am really really loving this one and believe it or not I did try to get Peter to do me one out of Rose Quartz.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i thought it was coconut ice, but the thought of me drooling and licking it all over would push you over the edge!

i inherited a drill press and a couple of workbenches when i moved in here. I've take to parking the car 1/4" from the garage door so HRH cannot get in to see these things else i feel a list coming on.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread