◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
I luv ya Mr. Mundy but hmmm let's see............Pinch ..............Mundy
Ah.................

But see it will be a Mundy with a Pinch and a Dibi for backup. And a Son and Grandson. And lots of soccer equipment. (Grandson's not mine....I'd need an ambulance for transport back if I played) And maybe some new HG2'S to try out if they make it here in time.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
But see it will be a Mundy with a Pinch and a Dibi for backup. And a Son and Grandson. And lots of soccer equupment. (Grandson's not mine....I'd need an ambulance for transport back if I played) And maybe some new HG2'S to try out if they make it here in time.
Weeeell that does sweeten the pot especially the soccer part!

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Hey Puppy, any chance you can PM me the instructions for the coil you're vaping pretty please? :wub:

I assume you're referring to the parallel center coil Nuppin' build?

It's been a while... Fold the wire in 1/2 before doing your wraps and leave yourself enough lead length to pull the coil over the center post after you synch it down. If your building for the pinch give it a couple extra wraps, one to compensate for the efficiency of the pinch and one more for the fact that the coil sits right at the end of your drip tip.

Mine was 3/32nds ID but if you typically like 1/16th ID coils that would be better. There's not much room there. You might want your drip tip to be something besides all metal to deflect heat as well. It'll get hot! (Little fireball guy) LOL

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
But see it will be a Mundy with a Pinch and a Dibi for backup. And a Son and Grandson. And lots of soccer equipment. (Grandson's not mine....I'd need an ambulance for transport back if I played) And maybe some new HG2'S to try out if they make it here in time.

Hey buddy, get a bunch of HG2's, they are exactly as advertised I just picked up 10, and getting better performance then the HE2's and 2500Rs

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
I assume you're referring to the parallel center coil Nuppin' build?

It's been a while... Fold the wire in 1/2 before doing your wraps and leave yourself enough lead length to pull the coil over the center post after you synch it down. If your building for the pinch give it a couple extra wraps, one to compensate for the efficiency of the pinch and one more for the fact that the coil sits right at the end of your drip tip.

Mine was 3/32nds ID but if you typically like 1/16th ID coils that would be better. There's not much room there. You might want your drip tip to be something besides all metal to deflect heat as well. It'll get hot! (Little fireball guy) LOL
K, now I'm scared. I barely have a top lip and would hate to burn it off. :oops: But I really wanna try it at least once. What size wire am I using?
Thanks Puppy!

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Where you going? To get that penicillin?

Will be heading to Abilene. The young Abilene police officer that was killed yesterday in his home was one of my best friends son. I watched him grow up with my boys. I am leaving tomorrow to be with the family.

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Will be heading to Abilene. The young Abilene police officer that was killed yesterday in his home was one of my best friends son. I watched him grow up with my boys. I am leaving tomorrow to be with the family.
Oh no, I'm so sorry.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Hey buddy, get a bunch of HG2's, they are exactly as advertised I just picked up 10, and getting better performance then the HE2's and 2500Rs
You using them in regulated or mech or both? I keep thinking I'm going to love regulated for longer life and adjustability but every one I build ends up on the desk and I go back to mech.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA

If you would not mind, please PM me if there is a fund going for them.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

So sorry to hear that, man. Tragic.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
K, now I'm scared. I barely have a top lip and would hate to burn it off. :oops: But I really wanna try it at least once. What size wire am I using?
Thanks Puppy!

Well, I'm accustomed to 24g lately and I went with 26g kanthal, so if you've been using 26g nichrome you might go 26 or even 28 kanthal. Remember that coil will be sitting right at the tip of your drip tip. It will get some cooling due to air flow but it's going to be warm. The clouds and flavor are great but it's a dryer Vape. Different but really quite good. It's my light morning Vape before breaking out the cloud machines. (Li'l punch and such)

TamiPac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
SE Texas
Well, I'm accustomed to 24g lately and I went with 26g kanthal, so if you've been using 26g nichrome you might go 26 or even 28 kanthal. Remember that coil will be sitting right at the tip of your drip tip. It will get some cooling due to air flow but it's going to be warm. The clouds and flavor are great but it's a dryer Vape. Different but really quite good. It's my light morning Vape before breaking out the cloud machines. (Li'l punch and such)
Okay, I think I'll try the 26 Kanthol to keep it a titch cooler then. Thank you Chris!

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
Oh wow, we all saw that, so sorry guy

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I managed to snap a couple more shots today. Just this one mod that's got a long trip ahead.

20480961104_6f38785827.jpg
20915476490_df65dab4e5.jpg
20916768019_16e39084c3.jpg

21093487752_320d72214e_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread