◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
I interrupt things I don't understand to ask -
If I have v1 Nuppin top caps and AFCs - do they fit the v2? Are they interchangeable - top caps and afcs with v1/v2 bases?

I seem to recall yes - but would need to be careful of the height of the coil in the v2 cause of the missing lip.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I interrupt things I don't understand to ask -
If I have v1 Nuppin top caps and AFCs - do they fit the v2? Are they interchangeable - top caps and afcs with v1/v2 bases?

I seem to recall yes - but would need to be careful of the height of the coil in the v2 cause of the missing lip.
The lip was eliminated altogether including the height it adds to the deck.

So if your deck is tightened down flush to the top of the mod, they're the exact same height.

Now if you leave a gap, height may be of concern... especially with a single top coil.

Otherwise, likely not much if any concern at all.

That is to say, yes. They are cross conpatible.

Tapatyped

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
I think The Evil One got me a present for my 3 year Vapeversary tomorrow [emoji6]
acc85f544b637921cbcd64495bfb92c9.jpg

Or maybe that's for the granddaughter's 3rd birthday [emoji848]

Master of Bassets...and not much else

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I think The Evil One got me a present for my 3 year Vapeversary tomorrow [emoji6]

Whitewalls look good.

But you need you some rimz, dawg.

You know you can't be seen ridin' dirty like that, yo.

Happy vaperversary and birfdayz. (I would say birthdays, but I wouldn't want to be responsible somehow for revealing that our Megs surpassed 29 yrs this year.)

Tapatyped

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
congrats on 3 years, Gig!

. . . all I got was a note telling me I had to finish my homework and practice piano before my girlscout meeting. :(

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
That btw is the crappiest station in London. Euston moves fast, Victoria with some haggling.

That's "well i might as well walk home then" or play.

When i was a young Trunk and at university a guy called Jools Holland used to play at our events. He played some fabulous piano and although i'm sure it's a niche market, he can play some boogie.

He used to do a show every new year's eve. It's one of the things i don't miss.

Ambiguity is vital.

T

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
On a serious note - == 11 idiots died in the Texas floods, and some of them went out of their way to do so. They drove around flood barriers and drove the SUV - or attempted to, through an underpass (subway to the English) where the water lever was estimated to be 13 ft.

i'm guessing they were married.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread