◙ Li’l PINCH (←thang) ◙ pdib (←maker) ◙ not sayin’ (←just sayin’) ◙ shuh-ZAM! (←hyperbole)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
OK, so on the update front: I just finished sealing off all the machining on the caps (i.e. finished the machining and then sealing it all up). So, I believe I'm on to shaping bodies as a next step here.

Also, had a stroke of marketing genius just now. How 'bout this . .. .
what if one offered a . .. . well . .. a "thingy" . .. . a thing that vibrates . . . . . and/but it was designed to look exactly like a tube mod with a nice rounded tank on it?

. .. . see?

. . .. see that?

. .. . so . .. it's like one could just leave it sitting right there on the nightstand and nobody'd be the wiser ;)

anyway . .. so instead of a mod that looks just like a . . . thingy.
. . . it'd be a thingy that looks just like a mod! ( . . . that looks like a thingy)

clever, huh?
nod.gif
I'd get the good one.

And dub it a PROthingy.

I feel like I'm experiencing dej à trois. :blink:

Tapatyped

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I went to work at 10am Thursday, left at 11:30 that night, was back at 5:30am on Friday, left at 8 that night, was back at 5:15am Saturday and left at 7 last night, haven't had much time to keep up with your shenanigans :pervy:

:D

:wub:

I sure hope this is temporary.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I sure hope this is temporary.

Thanks pen, me too.

We're opening a new store this week and lost a manager last week, it's kinda been a perfect storm type scenario. It shouldn't be this bad for long.

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
I went to work at 10am Thursday, left at 11:30 that night, was back at 5:30am on Friday, left at 8 that night, was back at 5:15am Saturday and left at 7 last night, haven't had much time to keep up with your shenanigans :pervy:

:D

:wub:
Bout time you got sum work done :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread