Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
katann, it's not all that difficult to get the cartos OUT. It's IN that is a tad tricky. I think when these grommets are new, they are super tight, and will most likely stretch out a bit with time. I didn't watch the video to fill with a blunt needle. I've been using a sharp one, with the flat edge against the grommet.

tanks, we love 'em, but they can be messy!

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Candy - FYI, most of the vendors have re-opened their original threads and closed the "part 2" ones now. Rolygate gave his blessing in another thread earlier today, and you just have to ask a mod to close this one since you didn't open it. Your choice it seems. :)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...find-alternative-liquidweb-3.html#post5999965 (Linked to a vendor's request, Roly's reply underneath).

Great I just put a request in to have this one closed and the old one reopened ty Sonic !:)

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
katann, it's not all that difficult to get the cartos OUT. It's IN that is a tad tricky. I think when these grommets are new, they are super tight, and will most likely stretch out a bit with time. I didn't watch the video to fill with a blunt needle. I've been using a sharp one, with the flat edge against the grommet.

Tanks, we love 'em, but they can be messy!

Yeah, I think I'm going to order some sharp needles. I think it really would make it easier. I just didn't have any here at the house, mostly because I'm clumsy and probably would be poking myself all the time. ;)

I am definitely seeing how these are more convenient though. They will be nice for going out. Right now, I carry an altoids box with a bunch of filled cartos everywhere i go.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
I got all of these in 12mg strength - 50/50 if I recall correctly:

Golden Gate Punch
Gingerbread Trifle
Flaming Pillows
Twig and Berries
Strawberry Lemalaid
Stl Gooey Butter Cake
Peach Bellini Tea
AG's Dream
Snickerdoodle
Strawberry Lava Flow
Pearberry Compote

Right now they are all hanging out in the cup board for the next couple of weeks - steeping/aging.

~Tiger

Katann, I think you'll get the hang of it, and they are indeed nice for going out and stuff :)

what did ya get Tiger?

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Good Morning V~A~L ers happy Friday hope you all have an awesome day!!
yoda 4th2.jpg

Corpa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
California

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
You moved!!! I haven't been on much so I'm outta the loop.

Anyway while trying to catch up I ran across the thread US Senate Appropriations Cmte approves bill urging FDA to issue "deeming" regulation for unregulated tobacco products, including e-cigarettes so now I have a question... Candy what is the best (long term) way to store juice if I were to stock up?

I would suggest the best way to store your Yummy's would be either in a wine fridge or a cool dark cabinet. Thats a scary to think about, Just plain scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread