Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
:D
I am so thankful to have some V~A~L juices to try! I am on such a limited budget (who isn't) so i haven't been able to get an order in so when a very nice person offered me some sample bottles of your juice I almost tackled them down for it :D So happy to be part of this wonderful community and I'm elated to be at 6 months smoke free!!Woot!!

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
I am so lucky!!!....I'm getting to try: all in 12mg (perfect!)
Sinmint
Twig and Berries
Strawberry Lem~A~Laid
D's All Day
Goddess
Peach Bubbly
Santa's Pole
Peanut Butter Cookie
Cactus Cooler
Girlie Scout Cookie
Holiday Cider
!!!!!!!!
:D So excited to try them all! I'm really trying to pace myself...but I must admit I've already tried Sinmint (must order!) Peanut Butter Cookie (omg sooooo delicious!) and I'm about ready to try the Goddess:D You are amazingly talented lady Candy ( but we all already knew that! ;) )

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Bobbye :) how ya been ! the cupcake is like a cross between yellow and vanilla not to sweet but just right !! i'll start send out some in samples for a tester we right now are waiting on a shipment of nic that should be here tue or wed :)

Katann it was a great weekend !! hope yours was good too!

our girls pulled it off they finished the season undefeated what a great season it was !!

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
I'm hoping to put an order in towards the end of the week. I just topped off my tank with the last of my Pomberry Twist.

Filled my second tank with AG's Dream, but it won't wick, carto is fine, cuz if i drop juice directly into the carto it works, but it won't refill from the tank. So I don't know what to do without losing all the juice in my tank. :p I think tanks may be too much of a pain for me. Lol.

Glad to hear you had a great weekend and that the girls did so well. We had a much needed weekend of resting. Tried to see the Avengers, but it was too crowded, hopefully this weekend! :)

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Katann thats good to hear ! I wanna see Avengers really bad from what i've heard its a great movie ;) now about those tanks :) dont give up sometimes with tanks its a bit of a learning curve and boy have we all been there !! I cant tell you how many times I dumped a tank full of juice in my lap trying :facepalm: to figure things out ;)

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
Katann I agree don't give up on the tanks, they're great :) Course I don't have any experience with the Chibi's. Are the cartos pre-punched and do they have itty bitty holes/hole? It's strange though I have the DCT's with pre-punched itty bitty hole (just one) and things wick and fill well. Even a 100% VG thick as all get out juice I have. But some of these I know from reading here don't feed the carto well with those tiny holes.

Bobbye

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
DE
Bobbye :) how ya been ! the cupcake is like a cross between yellow and vanilla not to sweet but just right !! i'll start send out some in samples for a tester we right now are waiting on a shipment of nic that should be here tue or wed :)

Katann it was a great weekend !! hope yours was good too!

our girls pulled it off they finished the season undefeated what a great season it was !!

Congrats on the undefeated season! They have to be thrilled.

Cupcake sounds good. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm doing ok. Just turned grades in today and have a few weeks off before the first summer class starts. It's almost a joke saying I'm off -- it's actually more work before the classes begin because with online classes the majority of the work is before the students start with the class. I only have three classes this summer so hopefully I will not be stressing too bad.

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Bobbye being a teacher/ professor is hard !my best friends mom was a teacher and she spent a lot of summer planning the year ahead!

sorry im so late popping in today,my son had oral surgery for a few of his teeth he injured thank God hes little and they aren't his adult teeth :facepalm: any way he is resting and recovering well now :)

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
hey Coil! Grats on your new home and good to hear from ya :)

Yikes Candy..good thing they weren't adult teeth for sure. Still oral surgery can be so painful. I hope he recovers quickly (most kids do though don't they.) I had my wisdom teeth pulled, and well, you know what they say. You're not spose to smoke. Well did I listen? No. What resulted? I'll just say I don't wish dry sockets on my worst enemy. I learned my lesson though. Oh my Dentist was fuming mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread