☆Vape-a-licious Juice☆ Grand Opening and Ordering Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrilg70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
NC
when you vape a tobacco juice what are the quality's you look for ??

Haha!!! Since I only use you for 99%, My 1% is Dekang USA blend, so my answer to your question for me is a tobacco flavor that is intense and gross. I use it only when I have a strong urge for a nasty. But, I guess I should not lead you toward an gross,intense, ashtray flavor, that would just be wrong. :grr:

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
I am of no use with the tobacco flavor. I think the last tobacco I tried was Boba's Bounty, which tastes more like a fig newton to me than anything else. I could never figure out if I liked it or not. I've never even tried an RY4. :oops:

I'm also about 99% VAL juice. I'm too spoiled by the yummies to stray far.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Happy Saturday! Hope everyone is enjoying the day. Had Dim Sum for brunch with friends, about to take a quick nap, and then hopefully I'm finally gonna get to see the Avengers tonight!

:D

Avengers is AWESOME - one of the best summer movies ever, IMHO. :) I'm not a comics reader either, but I do enjoy the superheroes. This movie had great characters & dialog though, in ADDITION to amazing action. Go figure! :)

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
We took my mom to see Dark Shadows last weekend and it was not nearly as good as I had hoped. I'm looking forward to MIB 3 though! You are lucky you still have a drive in. I haven't been to one since high school when I lived in Washington State. :)

Pom Twist vs. Blue Pom Vitamin Water. That is a hard, hard call. It's my favorite flavor of vitamin water. It's my second favorite vape flavor (AG's Dream is still my fave) Having them together though? Kinda a Blueberry Pom heaven. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread