☜☆☞ DarthVapers.com ☜☆☞ ٩(●̮̮̃•)۶ Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Enter our contest here for a chance to win a 60ml bottle of eliquid! Lots of ways to enter! http://darthvapers.com/contest/
raqa6a6y.jpg

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Good morning everyone! Hoping to get some new flavors out this week (more tropical). Also we have just perfected another extract and are toying with flavor options right now! As many of you may have noticed a couple flavors have been pulled off the site. We are fine tuning our whole product line and will have far better versions available of those old flavors.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Contest ends shortly be sure to enter!
Contest!

Also, we have added flavor profiles to our tobacco flavors. Listing the top notes, heart notes and base notes.

You mean bass notes? LOL. I am a bass player (or at least I fancy myself one).

Also, do you think one day you could section off the natural tobaccos from the syntehtics? I know it would make it easier for some to be able to distinguish (at least quicker).

Review of Berserk and Ghost Peach coming by Friday.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
You mean bass notes? LOL. I am a bass player (or at least I fancy myself one).

Also, do you think one day you could section off the natural tobaccos from the syntehtics? I know it would make it easier for some to be able to distinguish (at least quicker).

Review of Berserk and Ghost Peach coming by Friday.

Lol! Nice pun!

Actually, while we are on the subject of the website. Yes we are in the middle of converting the site over to a new design so please "Pardon our dust" while we make changes. I will definitely make sure the natural tobacco gets it's own subcategory. Any other suggestions are welcome while we are working on it!

Can't wait to read it!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Lol! Nice pun!

Actually, while we are on the subject of the website. Yes we are in the middle of converting the site over to a new design so please "Pardon our dust" while we make changes. I will definitely make sure the natural tobacco gets it's own subcategory. Any other suggestions are welcome while we are working on it!

Can't wait to read it!

Thanks. I always found the the homophones base and bass to be quite the synonyms! Everyone should know that the bass is the base of music, and the base of eliquid is the lower (bass) notes. See? LOL

Other suggestions would be to add one more category: straight tobaccos. LOL. I would love to see what you all could do with pipe/cigar/cigarette/blend type liquids, considering your distillation process yields liquids that are coil friendly. That would be a very welcome addition to us NET vapers. Even if you have no desire to do that, just say you'll think of it and I'll be happy. ;)

Also, I would like to see some information on the site that states that DV tests through GC/MS. If it isn't done through independent labs, I can understand why those results aren't posted (and also because it could lead to reverse engineering), but it would be nice to see the statement.

p.s. If that GC/MS part is on the site, forgive me for not seeing it.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Official announcement:

We will be closed for website maintenance/updates September 12Th through September 17Th

All orders placed after 9/11/13 9:00AM EST will not be shipped until September 17Th at the earliest!

We will also be switching over our email server so please expect a delay in replies to emails.

We apologize for the inconvenience but please understand this will help make your shopping experience better.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Just wanted to drop in and say I still love you guys! Hope your website maintenance goes smoothly, I'm going to need to place an order soon. I haven't needed to order my regular monthly supply because I ordered too much last month. Is that possible? Anyway, keep up the great work!

Hey Dchest! Thanks for dropping by to say hi! I was just about to announce that it looks like we may have to delay reopening in order to finish everything in time to make the website functional. I will keep this thread updated when we will be fully functional again. Thank you for your patience everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread