☜☆☞ DarthVapers.com ☜☆☞ ٩(●̮̮̃•)۶ Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I was raised catholic went to a catholic school in long island.

Tell me about it! Did you go the traditional route [for Lent] or give something else up?

Um I guess I went "traditional" -- I gave up all sweets, which is very difficult for me. Friday abstinence from meat is no big deal, as I do that every Friday of the year, too (yes, I have no imagination. :laugh:).

Last night, I gave in to the temptation to "test" the Cranbacco (it's still very young by my standards, maybe not quite 2 weeks?); it tasted very good, but had a slight perfumey after-taste. I am hoping this will go away once it has steeped the full month. :) The aroma of the juice is incredible! I am really hoping/expecting to love this; I even have a red 6ml tank and a new red-and-black swirl drip tip waiting for it! :D

Is the Cranbacco made with the same tobacco base as the Applebacco? And how about the Berzerk? (I think you mentioned once that it is made with a new, different tobacco.) I am salivating for the time when I can finally try the Berzerk! :drool:

Last edited:

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Giving up meat is a hard thing for me to do lol I actually give it up the whole 40!

I really really hope the extra flavor isn't causing that with the cranbacco. I tested it for awhile and didn't get anything like that. I have my fingers crossed it just isn't steeped enough for you. Let me know and I'll drop the flavoring a bit and send you another.

I actually mixed 2 natural tobaccos for that one (the same for Applebacco and black cherry tobacco)

As for the berserk.... Delicious! I want to drink it. Brand spanking new tobacco!

Last edited:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Giving up meat is a hard thing for me to do lol I actually give it up the whole 40!

8-o Color me impressed!!

I really really hope the extra flavor isn't causing that with the cranbacco. I tested it for awhile and didn't get anything like that. I have my fingers crossed it just isn't steeped enough for you. Let me know and I'll drop the flavoring a bit and send you another.

I actually mixed 2 natural tobaccos for that one (the same for Applebacco and black cherry tobacco)

As for the berserk.... Delicious! I want to drink it. Brand spanking new tobacco!

Eek again! Don't do that. :laugh::laugh: I know what you mean though -- I'm having the same desire with the Cranbacco! :D

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Very good, thank you:)
I'm sad I'm out of Applebacco now but that just means I need to step up my efforts to get another order in soon.....I need to start adding to my cart...it's going to be a big one I feel hehehehehe

I still need to try mixing Applebacco and vanilla! You're just like my wife when it comes to juice, she mixes everything! Sometimes it's inspiring for a new recipe.... Other times not so much lol

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Very good, thank you:)
I'm sad I'm out of Applebacco now but that just means I need to step up my efforts to get another order in soon.....I need to start adding to my cart...it's going to be a big one I feel hehehehehe

How on earth does one let oneself run out of Applebacco? :blink::laugh:

(I just found an additional whole bottle of it I had steeping in my vape station and had totally forgotten about -- so now I have 2 unopened bottles and a third "on its way" ;) :oops:)

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
How on earth does one let oneself run out of Applebacco? :blink::laugh:

(I just found an additional whole bottle of it I had steeping in my vape station and had totally forgotten about -- so now I have 2 unopened bottles and a third "on its way" ;) :oops:)

Mmmmm extremely steeped Applebacco lol

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
6cc6bc24-e061-b4e8.jpg
6cc6bc24-e070-5d71.jpg
Always free shipping for orders over $40!
NOT VALID FOR SAMPLER PACK!
http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=b81fb81be05cbc8fa025a4915&id=d4953a53d0&e=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread