Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
fqwbs.jpg

This is a belated celebration for my 2 years of vaping and membership on ECF. But sadly, I'm lacking the Valentine spirit this year so my game will be for you to guess 3 inspirational LOVE WORDS. My friend Laura99 has in her head 3 romance related declarations for you to discover. These 3 random words are used in daily conversation of those in love, in lust, or in search of either.

Starting at 6PM CST, Friday February 10th, you may guess 3 words per post, 3 posts a day.
All entries must be marked ENTRY so we can find them quickly to announce the progressive winners. If no words have been identified by Saturday midnight, you may receive hints. Don't even think of trying to bribe Laura, she is sworn to secrecy! Go ahead and chitchat all you want, just make sure true entries are marked as such or they will not be counted. The form of the word has to be easily recognizable to the 3 words Laura chose, but spelling need not be exact as long as the guess is phonetically correct.

Three words, three winners, with first correct guess winning their choice of prize, second choosing between remaining prizes and third with the last prize.You may only win one prize during this contest but everyone is eligible for consideration described in the final paragraph. A special thanks to Rob at Good Prophets for his generous donation.

To clarify how to play:
1) Post 3 "LOVE" words that have not been posted already, 3 times a day, so that's 9 guess words each day.
2) Mark ENTRY on all posts to be checked for the 3 mystery words.
3) It only takes 1 of the 3 words to win a prize so the first to guess any of the words wins, then players continue guessing until all the words are revealed.
4) If word guesses are duplicated, the first to be posted will take precedence.
5) Winners may only be the victor once but may try for the following bonus treat.

There will also be a special prize if a poster can revive my enthusiasm in this holiday! Tell me a joke, story, or post a picture (wondered when that was coming, huh?) that will tickle my fancy and bring down the house. List of prize choices below. Most of all... Have Fun & Good Luck! ECF forum rules apply.

14bjja9.jpg

w0osqg.jpg
CLAIMED

azdzpe.jpg
CLAIMED

241s40g.jpg

CLAIMED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread