♥~Get well soon Rob, our thoughts are with you.~♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrina.oneil

Jul 11, 2012
Alfred Maine
Touching base with everyone real quick. I have got a lot of calls about where to send gifts,flowers, etc. Please send them to the shop. The hospital is not allowing anything to be sent to his room. Thank you to everyone who has him in mind. I have told him all about it on the phone. The website glitch seems to be taken care of. I am closing the shop in the next hour to go to Boston and see him. If i have not yet responded to your email I will tonight when I get back to the mod shack ;) And any phone calls I miss will be returned tomorrow during business hours.
Again thank you for your support and understanding. He is finally on the road to recovery so we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Just thought I would pass this along:

I got a phone call from Rob today, He is doing well still a little out of it from surgery but well on the way to mending. He sounded good and upbeat about the whole thing.

I will be talking to him later in the week and will update you all as I get information on his well being.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Many Prayers Rob!!!!

thumbnailCA1476ST.jpg

Get well soon:)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com

Skeeter T

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Rob, please take your time getting well. There are some things that are more important than work ... health is one of them.

One thing small businesses always worry about is maintaining cash flow. I'm sure you think about the bills that no matter what, don't stop coming in, especially after ordering a lot of materials, which I'm sure you recently did for the VV Grand. So I would be glad to prepay for a VV Grand. Just tell me the amount, and I'll send you a cashiers check or get it to you via Pay Pal, if someone would tell me how it's done. I want to help because I KNOW you have a good heart ... and you make a great product ... and it would make me feel good ... and I don't expect any favors ... and maybe others will join in.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Rob, please take your time getting well. There are some things that are more important than work ... health is one of them.

One thing small businesses always worry about is maintaining cash flow. I'm sure you think about the bills that no matter what, don't stop coming in, especially after ordering a lot of materials, which I'm sure you recently did for the VV Grand. So I would be glad to prepay for a VV Grand. Just tell me the amount, and I'll send you a cashiers check or get it to you via Pay Pal, if someone would tell me how it's done. I want to help because I KNOW you have a good heart ... and you make a great product ... and it would make me feel good ... and I don't expect any favors ... and maybe others will join in.

WOW!! your thoughts and generosity are amazing,SkeeterT!

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Do we know what was the issue? Are we keeping it private? Just curious because if we knew, maybe we could share some wisdom or experiences.

Just wanna help Rob out.

Yes...a few of us know. But since Rob asked me initially to not say anything, I'd prefer to give him the opportunity to discuss it if he wants to. He has a laptop with him and will be checking in later when he's up to it. :)

Last edited:

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN

A great sentiment! I would be more than happy to do this as well if it would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread