MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Its not Life Threatening.

This was an old issue that has been with him most his life but did not know about. It finely came to the point where he needed to take care of it. Rob is in no danger just recovering. He sounded good today when I talked to him. He even took a short walk today.

I was a bit worried my self but after talking to him I have no worries at all.

Hope that helps Kay :)

for me, as long as I know he'll be ok and will come back strong, that'll be good...it's the wondering if it's life threatening

that's upsetting, but i think, from what i've been reading, that isn't the case...thank God!!

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL

This was an old issue that has been with him most his life but did not know about. It finely came to the point where he needed to take care of it. Rob is in no danger just recovering. He sounded good today when I talked to him. He even took a short walk today.

Great. Thanks, Wayne.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.

Thank you, Wayne!!! And I'm sure everyone feels much better, too, that was sweet of you to share that.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
Funny you say that, I asked him if he had his REO with him. He sad Yep :) Vaping it right now LOL

He did say he keeps it on the down low as not to all attention to himself but he is vaping on his REO VVG :)

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time Rob.

I hope your able to vape and not going through withdrawal.

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
That's just awesome...The force is strong with this one. That is assuming he has a good supply of batteries or a spot to plug in his charger :laugh: Brew
Funny you say that, I asked him if he had his REO with him. He sad Yep :) Vaping it right now LOL

He did say he keeps it on the down low as not to all attention to himself but he is vaping on his REO VVG :)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
He said he had enough battery's and juice to last a few weeks :) he was sure he would be ok in tell he got home to recharge every thing. :) Robs always thinking ahead.

That's just awesome...The force is strong with this one. That is assuming he has a good supply of batteries or a spot to plug in his charger :laugh: Brew

corrina.oneil

Jul 11, 2012
Alfred Maine
Hey all, got back from Boston a few hours ago. He is doing well or should i say as well as can be expected after a major surgery. I have never been so happy to see him in my life! I made sure to tell him you were all pulling for him. The support has been amazing for both him and I.

I would like everyone to keep in mind that even if we do get him back in a few days, to keep the phone calls to a minimum to insure he actually rests. The hospital hasn't been a great place for him to sleep so I am in hopes he can catch up on it when he returns home. We will be playing his recovery time by ear. I am sure you will see him on here and he will be making phone calls as much as he can. Trying to get him to relax is very similar to trying to tame a bull. So i might need some help from the Reo Tribe.
PS- Yes dad I know you will be reading this...you can ground me later hahaha :p

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Rob, please take your time getting well. There are some things that are more important than work ... health is one of them.

One thing small businesses always worry about is maintaining cash flow. I'm sure you think about the bills that no matter what, don't stop coming in, especially after ordering a lot of materials, which I'm sure you recently did for the VV Grand. So I would be glad to prepay for a VV Grand. Just tell me the amount, and I'll send you a cashiers check or get it to you via Pay Pal, if someone would tell me how it's done. I want to help because I KNOW you have a good heart ... and you make a great product ... and it would make me feel good ... and I don't expect any favors ... and maybe others will join in.
I would also be more than willing to prepay and have already tried on many occasions just say the word I'm in no hurry to receive mine either take all the time you need :)

this is excellent news thanks Wayne I feel much better now!:)

Thanks for the updates Corina it means alot to all of us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread