NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Presented by The Gentlemen's Reserve

HOW THE CONTEST WORKS

This is an easter egg hunt. The easter eggs are images (of easter eggs!) that will be randomly placed on publicly accessible pages of our website. Even we do not know what pages they are to be placed on, it is randomly generated. To participate you need an ECF account and the time to search our website!

The contest will begin at 10:00am Pacific Standard Time, April 8th, and will end when all the available easter eggs have been claimed.

To claim an easter egg you must be the first person to post the unique code found with the easter egg into THIS THREAD. Therefore you will need an ECF account to participate in this contest, if you do not have one go sign up now and make several posts in the newbies area so you can participate in this contest and become a member of a great community.

PRIZES

Easter Bunny (1 available) = Winners choice of eGo-C starter kit OR High Voltage 601 USB ePipe starter kit
Easter Egg Clusters (2 available) = Winners choice of x1 30ml + x1 5ml of juice
Easter Eggs (10 available) = Winners choice of 1 30ml of juice

13 total prizes, for a possible range of 6-13 winners with prize limits shown below in rules. Free standard S&H is included for all winners.

RULES

1) Contest is open ONLY to residents of Canada 19 years of age or older only, sorry!

2) To claim an easter egg you must be the first person to post the unique code found with the easter egg in the official GRBC Easter Egg Hunting thread found on ECF. Whoever posts it first in the thread wins it so long as they do not violate other rules.

3) There is a PRIZE LIMIT of 2 easter egg codes allowed per person + everyone has a chance to find the Easter Bunny. Once you've posted 2 codes, you have accepted those prizes, but you are still a contender to find the easter bunny if not found yet.

4) You CANNOT edit your post after publishing it, anyone who does will have their eggs revoked!! If you post after you found just 1 egg code, you can make a new post with the second that you find, but do NOT edit any of your posts in the thread at any time.

5) After all the prizes have been found the contest will end. Winners will be contacted on ECF via private message as soon as possible for further instructions on claiming their prizes.

This won't be very challenging so if you can click a button a few times you can potentially win some stuff! HAPPY HUNTING EVERYONE!!

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Presented by The Gentlemen's Reserve

HOW THE CONTEST WORKS

This is an easter egg hunt. The easter eggs are images (of easter eggs!) that will be randomly placed on publicly accessible pages of our website. Even we do not know what pages they are to be placed on, it is randomly generated. To participate you need an ECF account and the time to search our website!

The contest will begin at 10:00am Pacific Standard Time, April 8th, and will end when all the available easter eggs have been claimed.

To claim an easter egg you must be the first person to post the unique code found with the easter egg into THIS THREAD. Therefore you will need an ECF account to participate in this contest, if you do not have one go sign up now and make several posts in the newbies area so you can participate in this contest and become a member of a great community.

PRIZES

Easter Bunny (1 available) = Winners choice of eGo-C starter kit OR High Voltage 601 USB ePipe starter kit
Easter Egg Clusters (2 available) = Winners choice of x1 30ml + x1 5ml of juice
Easter Eggs (10 available) = Winners choice of 1 30ml of juice

13 total prizes, for a possible range of 6-13 winners with prize limits shown below in rules. Free standard S&H is included for all winners.

RULES

1) Contest is open ONLY to residents of Canada 19 years of age or older only, sorry!

2) To claim an easter egg you must be the first person to post the unique code found with the easter egg in the official GRBC Easter Egg Hunting thread found on ECF. Whoever posts it first in the thread wins it so long as they do not violate other rules.

3) There is a PRIZE LIMIT of 2 easter egg codes allowed per person + everyone has a chance to find the Easter Bunny. Once you've posted 2 codes, you have accepted those prizes, but you are still a contender to find the easter bunny if not found yet.

4) You CANNOT edit your post after publishing it, anyone who does will have their eggs revoked!! If you post after you found just 1 egg code, you can make a new post with the second that you find, but do NOT edit any of your posts in the thread at any time.

5) After all the prizes have been found the contest will end. Winners will be contacted on ECF via private message as soon as possible for further instructions on claiming their prizes.

This won't be very challenging so if you can click a button a few times you can potentially win some stuff! HAPPY HUNTING EVERYONE!!

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
10am??!!?? Why so early? Aren't most vapers and forum users likely to be night people? Or is that just me? ;-)

Yes we will all be a little fuzzy at 10am, it just adds to the challenge dozey.gif

TrueNorthist

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cariboo Country, BC
I would like to take this opportunity to wish my fellow competitors the best of luck -- in having their system crash just as they are about to press reply. Just remember, this is all in fun -- but if I don't win everything I'm gonna hold my breath until my face turns blue.

:pervy:

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
son of a ...... ..... I thought today was the eighth. I have clicked on every damn page on your site and was like wtf??.

Lol then my wife said ... It's only saturday. I was like doh!.

My bad.

I never win at these things, so here is hoping to break the streak tomorrow.

R.

lol! :) :) :)

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
son of a ...... ..... i thought today was the eighth. i have clicked on every damn page on your site and was like WTF??.

lol then my wife said ... it's only saturday. i was like DOH!.

my bad.

i never win at these things, so here is hoping to break the streak tomorrow.

R.

LMAO thats pretty funny, just consider it a dry run, now your more prepared than most :)

Regarding the code, it works like this;

As soon as I activate it, it will randomly select 13 pages from the websites publicly accessible pages, and randomly select one of each 13 unique prize codes to appear on each of those pages. The contest will probably only last 10-15 minuets as it really shouldnt take longer than that to scan the entire website so everything should be found by enough people. Remember though you dont claim the prize until you post the unique code into this thread, so you wil want this thread open at the same time as the website.

Remember you can only win TWO eggs (but theres 12 in the contest) + the easter bunny. But 2 of those 12 are egg clusters that get you an extra 5ml bottle. SO the "risk" is; should you hold off posting the first 2 eggs you find incase you find an easter egg cluster or both of them (because its a 2 egg limit)?? IF you do that, someone else might post those egg codes you already found, and thus they get the prize because you waited hoping to find an egg cluster instead. You CANNOT edit your posts you make, this is to prevent people from revising codes they post instead for the egg cluster codes once they reach the limit. So what do you do? Thats up to you.

I chose 10:00am because im PST so im taking into account people across the country, I think given its a holiday and people might be going out for dinner with relatives and such, an AM showtime seemed more reasonable. I could be wrong, either way, its done, if your west coast and slow in the AM, double up your coffee intake and throw a few cadbury creme eggs into the fire too, caffeine and sugar is all you'll need to win this contest, but a fast computer and a good internet connection would be like steroids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread