Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
I feel bad for you in particular Toronto mike, if there was a pity prize or best effort prize id give you it as I saw you in here +30 minutes prior to contest, and you still got waxed despite your efforts :( these are some ruthless competitors

Everyone who contacts me in time will have their stuff shipped ASAP. If any winners want to order anything as well, you can have it piggy backed on the free S&H that comes with your winnings, just mention it to me before the holidays are over.

Cheers!

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
I feel bad for you in particular Toronto mike, if there was a pity prize or best effort prize id give you it as I saw you in here +30 minutes prior to contest, and you still got waxed despite your efforts :( these are some ruthless competitors

Everyone who contacts me in time will have their stuff shipped ASAP. If any winners want to order anything as well, you can have it piggy backed on the free S&H that comes with your winnings, just mention it to me before the holidays are over.

Cheers!

No worries, here - it was a blast! The competition was ruthless & on a different playing field, than me. I had very little chance. I was always a minute or 2 behind the winners.

On a side note, I did win an Ego Booster from a Stickham show this past Friday night, so I'm feelin' pretty stoked about that. For me personally, it has been a great Easter.

Thanks for the kind words & great contest. You'll be hearing from me something this year - I want a GG Odysseus.

Happy Easter Everyone,

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Son of a _______ I forgot all about!!!,!!!!

Ugh.

R.

And after your dry run I had such high hopes for you, I was shocked not to see you right out of the gates. I deem you the quintessential unfortunate fellow. Better luck next YEAR, when the code will be significantly more challenging :p

Thanks again to everyone who participated, everyones prizes should be arriving now, and special thanks to Krista (danesnpits) for helping me promote the contest :)

Im now terminating this thread. Keep an eye out for new contests coming soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread