Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Everything on the site is like that. they have .03 .08 and .12

Pretty sure they put the decimal point in the wrong place and meant 0.3 0.8 and 1.2

But email them and ask them

That sounds like the most likely explanation. They could also be thinking in terms of percent of 100 mg/ml instead of pure nicotine.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
That sounds like the most likely explanation. They could also be thinking in terms of percent of 100 mg/ml instead of pure nicotine.

I bet they are saying that. Thanks

That would be going the wrong direction, wouldn't it?
100mg is already reduced to 10%.

But they're a UK vendor (I think?), and just seem to have typo'd the EU/UK usage convention (percentage vs. the US's use of mg/ml). Then it got C&P'd without being noticed.
Not a particularly egregious error. Just a confusing one.

Tell 'em. I suspect they'd appreciate knowing so they can edit the mistake.

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
Maybe it's just me but i would refuse to have any dealings with a company who couldn't advertise a product accurately. I've seen other sites that have listed nicotine concentrations that make no sense - i.e. 6% when they mean 6MG. If they can't get simple maths right what else are they getting wrong ?

• Agree
Reactions: IDJoel

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
But they're a UK vendor (I think?)
No... they are not. Candy King is one of two lines manufactured by Drip More; which is based out of Riverside, California. Ejuice Connect is also US based (Oakland Park, Florida), so the Euro conventions are not an excuse.
Not a particularly egregious error. Just a confusing one.
Looks like a typo...
To me, It is not a typo or error (all of their products are listed in the same manner), but lazy, sloppy web design. If not that, then it has to be a willful desire to be confusing, which even more reprehensible.
Maybe it's just me but i would refuse to have any dealings with a company who couldn't advertise a product accurately.
Ditto for me. If they are that lazy, sloppy, and/or ignorant of basic conventions with their primary interface to potential customers, what else are they doing that isn't so obvious. I'll pass.:facepalm:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I gotta be honest, I agree. Maybe it's a genuine mistake and the labelling department is separate from the mixing department, but I'd prefer buying e-juice labelled accurately (this doesn't mean no percentages, as from my understanding the 6% or whatever labeling of ejuice is fairly common in Europe, it does mean the same thing, it's just expressed as a different ratio). Getting 6 ml/ml e-juice labelled as 0.06, that would be a different thing entirely (for me). I would definitely email to check, it sounds to me like an error, as who would buy 0.03 mg e-juice, but it's a bit odd, most other ejuice makers can label accurately enough....

To be fair, unless you DIY, or are testing your storebought juices though, you are basically going by "reputation" of the ejuice, which is why using a vendor here might be helpful, or a vendor that's well known for excellent e-juice.

Best of luck!

Anna

• Disagree
Reactions: IDJoel

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Maybe it's a genuine mistake and the labelling department is separate from the mixing department,
which is why using a vendor here might be helpful
Sorry Anna; but you are confusing things. Please re-read my prior post. The problem is with Ejuice Connect (the vendor that created @Rickjet's original confusion and question), and not Drip More (the manufacturer of Candy King; link provided in my previous post). It is the website of Ejuice Connect that is not presenting ANY of their products correctly; it has nothing to do with Candy King labeling.

I am not saying I wouldn't buy Candy King (from someone else); I am saying I would buy anything from Ejuice Connect.

Reactions: stols001

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Thank you for the clarification, IDJoel.. :)

Anna
No worries Anna; I wasn't scolding!:)

I just didn't want anyone else, who might stumble across this thread; to read your post and think there was an issue with Drip More/Candy Kings labeling or website. It is Ejuice Connect that needs to get their act together.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread