0mg or Low Nicotine Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggort

May 2, 2010
Ohio
My girlfriend and I got our PV's to replace our Black and Mild's we were smoking on our porch. We'd usually smoke about a pack a week. We have really been enjoying vaping though, especially being able to do it in our home instead of outside because of smell. We were trying to go 0mg on the nicotine, because obviously we weren't real heavy smokers.

Now that we are in the swing of things we have been looking for new flavors. When I have had the VERY rare occasional cigarette I prefer menthol, so I have been looking for menthol. She's willing to try anything and I am looking for anything as well. But we both noticed it's becoming difficult to find flavors with no nicotine. We were wondering if low nicotine levels would suffice, say 12mg and lower? Would that be too risky? Also, with so many vendor I was looking for some recommendations.

mtb

Feb 8, 2010
Los Angeles
This is something I struggled with as well. I've been off nicotine for a few years now, but my wife continued to smoke. So when I got her to try the e-cig, we purchased some low nicotine juices for her to try. Curiosity got the best of my and tried the e-cigs too. At first, I only vaped with zero nic juices. But I had to try the low nic. I first tried Harley with low nic from Halo. I couldn't believe the difference in the throat hit. I use a Silver Bullet with two 3.6v batteries and the HV 801 attys. It was awesome.

So once or twice a day I'll drip two drops or so of Harley with 3 drops of a zero nic juice like ECOpure Rich or one from Johnson Creek, Tasty Vapor, eliquid Planet. Haven't noticed anything addiction wise. I go hours or days without vaping from time to time without any feeling of withdrawal or addiction.

I have a friend that stopped smoking too, and starting vaping. He only uses low nic juices (6 mg). Hasn't said anything about feeling addicted either.

So, it's probably a personal thing. I am guessing if you vaped with ONLY a low nicotine juice, sooner or later you'll have to deal with weaning off again. But if you do it once or twice a day at a very low level, shouldn't be a problem.

My two cents. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread