Status
Not open for further replies.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
So I thought this might be kind of fun maybe, even if the title is somewhat ambitious. lol

I'll ask a question for the next person to answer. Then that person can ask a question for the next person.

So to start, what does your screen name mean?

Come have some fun and make your own threads, too! @Marina2 @liblue1 @KatzWh1skers @cooladdict @Fuzzy Thunderbear @Scooter jordan II @Axelbeam @Roadtrip635 @CountBoredom
Hey, vaping family!

I used to be embarrassed to admit that I am relatively new to vaping.

I've been here about six months now, and I've learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn.

I've found out the best way to learn is to ask questions!

Here's the challenge:

START A THREAD in this forum WITH YOUR OWN QUESTION
-about vaping
-about Vapor4Life's new line
-about Vapor4Life in general
-about Lady Vapentine
or
START A THREAD TALKING ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE/WHAT WE CAN IMPROVE ON WITH OUR JUICE AND PRODUCTS.
or
START A REALLY FUN THREAD. ANYTHING GOES; JUST KEEP ON YOUR CLOTHES. :pervy::pervy::pervy:

The thread that gets the most activity by next Monday will win the thread-starter an
ASPIRE PEGASUS and an ULTIMO E-JUICE

(I won't include my comments in the activity AND you can tag your friends!)

Let's see what we learn!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
So I thought this might be kind of fun maybe, even if the title is somewhat ambitious. lol

I'll ask a question for the next person to answer. Then that person can ask a question for the next person.

So to start, what does your screen name mean?

Come have some fun and make your own threads, too! @Marina2 @liblue1 @KatzWh1skers @cooladdict @Fuzzy Thunderbear @Scooter jordan II @Axelbeam @Roadtrip635 @CountBoredom
Oooh. What does your screen name mean? That's a really fun one! I wanted something classy that also reflected my love of vaping. I also really love Valentine's day, and I felt the name had a sort of intrigue to it. I hope that doesn't take away from the mystique. Lady Vapentine is one small aspect of my very quirky personality.

Ok. A question for the next responder. How did you first start vaping?

Scooter jordan II

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2016
ROCKY MOUNT/24151
Oooh. What does your screen name mean? That's a really fun one! I wanted something classy that also reflected my love of vaping. I also really love Valentine's day, and I felt the name had a sort of intrigue to it. I hope that doesn't take away from the mystique. Lady Vapentine is one small aspect of my very quirky personality.

I started Vaping because last year I went hunting and smoking two packs a day I thought I'd die walking thru the woods. So I decided right then I was done. I went that day got me some juice and a istick 30 watt and mini tank

have a nice day
Ok my question for the next person ,,,, what device did you get your start on?

Last edited:

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I started Vaping because last year I went hunting and smoking two packs a day I thought I'd die walking thru the woods. So I decided right then I was done. I went that day got me some juice and a istick 30 watt and mini tank

have a nice day
Yeah, I was at a pack a day. Wasn't bad while I was in the Army, but it caught up to me quick when I got out and got lazy.

Don't forget your question for the next person.

Sent from the future with my Flux Capacitor enabled Note 5

Scooter jordan II

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2016
ROCKY MOUNT/24151
Yeah, I was at a pack a day. Wasn't bad while I was in the Army, but it caught up to me quick when I got out and got lazy.

Ok I fixed it

have a nice day

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

I finally snapped over the cost of cigs. Took the $90 I would have spent on 2 cartons of cigs and went to find a vape shop. First shop I walked into was way too upscale for me. Felt like I was in a boutique or had walked into a ladies hair salon or something. Had to get outta there!
Went home and started searching YELP reviews for a B&M. Saw one with a pic of a 'Louis Anderson' leg lamp in the window and knew that was the one for me. Went in, meet the great owner who is dedicated to helping quitters. He hooked me up with a good deal on an eGrip v1 and left the store Vapin away. Took me about ten days to kick the nasties aside. Smoked 2 packs over these ten day. Which was normally my daily dose!

Next question,

What would be your perfect location for a vape themed wedding?

Last edited:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com

Man, I was at the point where I was rolling my own full-flavored tobacco when I walked into V4L to interview for a contractor position. Steve started chatting with me about smoking and gave me a disposable. Then, through a haze of vape smoke, I automatically transformed into Lady Vapentine.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
FUNNNN!!

I think the best place for a vape-themed wedding is outdoors by the water (ocean, river, lake). Then again, I am kind of partial to outdoor weddings. My husband and I got married along the banks of the Wynoochee River on a beautiful August day 11 years ago. I wore a formal wedding gown and he (and all of the groomsmen) wore a fishing vest. It was absolutely beautiful. The only thing that would have made it more perfect is if we had been vapers back then! :D

Oh and because my screen name tends to generate questions, I will answer that one, too. In 2001 when I had around 60 days clean and sober I got my first computer. I was using AOL at the time and needed a user name. At the time my last name just so happened to be Cool, and I was definitely an addict, so there ya go. 14 years and a name change later I still have my original screen name. :D

Okay now for my question. Do you find it easier to vape in public these days, or do you feel that there is still some shame and stigma attached to vaping around other people?

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I don't find it any easier to vape in a lot of places than it ever was. Nonsmokers look down on cigarettes and vaping and frown on both. Then there are those that don't even realize that you're vaping and think you're smoking a cigarette. The reaction is like, good God... Look at that woman smoking... hasn't she got better sense than to smoke at a high school football game? Or. you can be sitting in your car, in a school parking lot, in the very back waiting to pick up your friends kids. Here comes school security sprinting across the parking lot heading for your car. You watch as he makes it all the way to YOUR car window and says "Ma'am, smoking isn't allowed on school property. "I'm not smoking, it's an e cigarette." to which he gives a confused look, turns and walks away.

It's not shame that makes me avoid vaping in a lot of places... it's just a hassle sometimes to deal with that kind of thing. I didn't appreciated being accosted in that parking lot while minding my own business, in my own car clear across the parking lot from the school entrance.

Oh, that's right. I have to ask a question, lol.
Making it easy on myself, what's your favorite television show?

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I think it would have to be Scooby Doo........and it still is today...............
My question,,,,

What's your favorite kind of car?
I could write a book on my favorite cars, so I'll save that one for someone else. lol

Reactions: liblue1

Scooter jordan II

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2016
ROCKY MOUNT/24151
My favorite movie is The Matrix. I can't pass that one up when I see it on TV.

My questions...

What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
Bug bunny and roadrunner show ofcorse.

My favorite car though. Well that was a 1977 bandit dorval edision trans am. That was my first car. It was an actual movie set trans am. I loved it so much. But my dad took it from me for speeding. And was gona give it back for my 18th bday. But the eagle on the hood was cracking so my dad decided to have it replaceed. And we'll the man who came to pick it up for the car lot that was fixing it total lost it on the way to the garage. That was one of the biggest losses of my life at the time. I'm older now and found out there's much worse things to lose. But I sure loved that car.

Now my question. When you was a kid who was it you wanted to be when you grew up?

have a nice day

HooP OoteD?

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2012
Nashville Tn
Okay, Ill be honest, I thought I was going to be the next Michael Jackson. I wore my 'Bad' record out. Turns out, it takes I lot more talent than I happened to possess. You win some, you lose some.
My question is, if you could put one band back together with all the original members (even if they have passed) which band would it be?

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Okay, Ill be honest, I thought I was going to be the next Michael Jackson. I wore my 'Bad' record out. Turns out, it takes I lot more talent than I happened to possess. You win some, you lose some.
My question is, if you could put one band back together with all the original members (even if they have passed) which band would it be?
Now that's a tough question! I had an answer ready, and then I got to thinking![emoji38]
I'll say AC/DC with Bon Scott on the mic. Great classic rock from Down Under!

My question: what is your favorite food?

Sent from Doomite Central!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Now that's a tough question! I had an answer ready, and then I got to thinking![emoji38]
I'll say AC/DC with Bon Scott on the mic. Great classic rock from Down Under!

My question: what is your favorite food?

Sent from Doomite Central!
Pizza........of course...........
What is your favorite pizza topping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread