Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I've been really enjoying the 1.2 coil on the Silo Beast at around 20watts, to the point where I feel like I need to experiment with some other 1.2's. This may be my new favorite style of vaping (just barely still mouth-to-lung.) But the Beyond Vape coils are pretty expensive, and I'd like to see what else is out there.

Can anyone recommend their favorite 1.2 coil/tank setup? I'm ideally looking for pre-made coils.

Reactions: David Wolf

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
There are not too many tanks /pre-made coils for MTL vapers so most of the time I make my own coils (and juice too). But when I'm lazy - one of those:

_DSF3606.jpg

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
The Uwell Crown has a 1.2 ohm coil, I believe. Great atty, personally I like the .5

Interesting, I had no idea the crown had one. Long time no see buddy.

I am vaping the 1.2 at 15 watts. Vapes nice on a mech too. Non Hybrid top ;)

Would you recommend the actual subtank mini, or has anyone found one version better than the other for 1.2 coils? That Plus version V2 in Black looks pretty nice. And now I'm back to pondering the Nebox...but have yet to hear how a coil like this would work on it.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Interesting, I had no idea the crown had one. Long time no see buddy.

Would you recommend the actual subtank mini, or has anyone found one version better than the other for 1.2 coils? That Plus version V2 in Black looks pretty nice. And now I'm back to pondering the Nebox...but have yet to hear how a coil like this would work on it.
Understand that I have only been using the Subtank MIni for a few days but so far I really like it with the 1.2 vertical coil. Easy to fill, no leakys at all and not a hot vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread