1 Week, 3 starter kits and Ready to Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackstraw

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2012
Out West
Tovah, I live in Phoenix area as well.
I'd be happy to meet you and give you an ego battery, a clearomiser, some spare coils, and some juice.
I'll loan you an ego charger, but will want that back eventually.
I'll also tell you where in AZ to buy replacement supplies where you won't be ripped off.
Probably best to meet at a nice vape shop I know of...there are several where you will be treated well

Anyway let me know.

email is scarletfire77 (AT) live (dot) com

That one looks really great.

Is it hard to set up?

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
It is typically nicotine that hurts/burns your mouth, tongue, throat (or even lungs w/ overuse).

High-PG (for example 70PG/30VG, or 80PG/20VG which is what I use) vapor lets the throat hit of nicotine and possibly the irritation through better. High-PG liquids are also thinner and flow well in almost all types of cartomizer, tank, cartridge. High VG liquids make more visible vapor, dull throat hit and flavor, flow too sluggishly for some setups.

Nicotine is a skin irritant especially if you get e-liquid on your lips or in your mouth. The nicotine in vapor can also irritant mainly at higher nicotine levels. if you are using a very high nicotine level you could try lowering it - you can always take a couple more drags to make up for it. Also don't overfill, keep the mouth end of your e-cigarette free of juice. If you get juice in or on your mouth or skin, wash it off. And try not to overdo - they can be a tendency to vape constantly...

Also drink plenty of liquids since vapor is drying.

Occasionally someone is actually allergic to PG but not that often. Hospitals use PG vapor to deliver inhaled medications, even to lung transplant patients.

Is it really you????

So happy to see you back- you have really been missed!!

Sly9377

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2009
Rochester, NY
I know when I first started vaping that for a few months it was harsh on my mouth. It can potentially be a side effect of all the cigarrette toxins coming out of your body. It will take a few months to go away, but it will eventually clear right up. The same thing happened to a friend, and we were able to pin point it down to her smoking a bit here & there, but once she was vaping full time after a few months it all went away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread