1 year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

synthetic

Apr 22, 2011
Ontario
Well today is my first analog-free anniversary :)

I never stopped enjoying smoking. I loved it to the very last one I smoked before giving my co-worker the rest of the pack.

Being a research freak, I managed to skip the trial-and-error period most folks here seem to go through. I started with an EGO and 510-atty right off the bat. I also am very thankful to have ordered FreedomSmoke's "Purecig" as my first juice. It knocked me off my chair the first time I tried it. How amazing it was to vape something that so much resembled the last cigarette I had without all the nastiness :)

I love vaping and after a year of being smoke-free I can't believe I paid money for that crap for 11 years.

You'll find the following facts amazing:

- I still use the very first 510 atty that I bought a year ago. It still works!
- I still use the same EGO battery that I bought a year ago. Still holds charge (half a day!)

Will be ordering me an EGO-C kit with 2 new pass-throughs this weekend. Hey! I deserve it. I've saved thousands of dollars already. At the end of my smoking life, I was almost a pack-a-day smoker. These days, I go through 3 ml of 24mg juice and spend the money on Caribbean vacations :2cool:

Love you all! Stop smoking. It'll kill you. vaping is more pleasant than smoking. There's nothing a cigarette can give you that a good vaping device can't.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Major kudos!
th_thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread