10% Off Coupon Code....Plus one lucky winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast

Click coupon to enter the store.​

Everyone loves coupon codes, right? I have added the coupon code "ECF10" for 10% off every order over $10. This coupon is valid from November 29, 2010 through December 31,2010

Also, one lucky winner this week will receive an additional 50% off their order. That's a total of 60% for one lucky winner. At the end of the week, I will take all the orders for this week and input them into a random number generator to select the winning invoice. Guidelines are as follows:

• The purchase must be over $10 to apply coupon and to be entered to win the additional 50%.
  • The order must be made between November 29, 2010 and December 4, 2010, for the additional 50%.
  • No limit on invoices, if you make 5 purchases, all 5 invoices will be included as long as they're over the $10 limit.
  • The 50% will be issued as a PayPal refund, if paid via PayPal. If Paypal isn't possible, other arrangements will be made.
  • The winner of the additional 50% discount will be notified via email and posted here in this thread on Sunday morning December 5th.

If you have any questions, please post here so others may benefit from your questions.

Last edited:

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
Thanks for your hard work on ECF and handling the ECF store! Plus, fast shipping!!

Winner....wow, I wasn't expecting any chance of winning but what can I say other than thank you again having these contests!

I hadn't gotten a chance to make it to the ECF store. I wanted a shirt and some of the business cards. The cards will save a lot of time explaining the e-cig story. I'd rather direct them to ECF so they can learn on their own.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
The store should feature a really good ECF Fluid for a good price. Just a thought.

What kind of fluid? Lighter fluid? Hydraulic fluid? Come on, be specific! :)

If you're talking about e-juice... no. We aren't getting into the e-cig business in any way, shape, or form. We have a ton of great suppliers who are members here for folks to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread