100% USA made liquid suppliers. Trying to make a list, please chime in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

7thCabal

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
808state
No need to re-invent the wheel, guys. I don't think you're going to be able to create a more complete list of USA-made liquids than this one. They also have a very exhaustive list of EU-made liquids as well.

Thanx 4 that link-- I knew there was a pre-existing one, just didn't know where it was.

I noticed a lot of the ingredient origins are "UNconfirmed" though-- but my take on the 100% Made in USA tag is that the end product has been physically mixed in America using a greater % of US sourced ingredients & is very well made by an American citizen.

And when I buy "Made in the USA" I'm hoping a majority of my money is gonna stay in the USA-- which IMHO is a good thing.

candre23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
NJ
chipandre.com
I noticed a lot of the ingredient origins are "UNconfirmed" though
At least they do have a decent amount that are confirmed. Short of contacting each seller individually, you're not going to get a better listing - and even then you'd be taking their word for it. If you do come across any suppliers that aren't on that list, or additional information about suppliers that are there, it would be better all around to submit that information to eliquid-database rather than starting your own. Like I said, no need to re-invent the wheel.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Thanx 4 that link-- I knew there was a pre-existing one, just didn't know where it was.

I noticed a lot of the ingredient origins are "UNconfirmed" though-- but my take on the 100% Made in USA tag is that the end product has been physically mixed in America using a greater % of US sourced ingredients & is very well made by an American citizen.

And when I buy "Made in the USA" I'm hoping a majority of my money is gonna stay in the USA-- which IMHO is a good thing.

Totally agree 7thCabal I am hoping my money stays in the USA too :)

sixofusernames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
california
could the OP include which USA vendors have VG juice? If you want i could start looking the vendors listed up and maybe we could complete the list including wether the vendors sell pg or vg.

ok never mind, i checked the other list provided by another poster, and the base is listed there. I wonder why some are unconfirmed? how do they "confirm" is it just their word?

candre23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
NJ
chipandre.com
I wonder why some are unconfirmed? how do they "confirm" is it just their word?
They guy who made the site is in Finland, so I doubt he's going to inspect the mixing facilities :D The "unconfirmed" suppliers probably never responded to his inquiries, or didn't respond to his satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread