1100 mah Automatic battery – goodejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Okay, it’s not a $300 mech mod. It doesn’t even have variable voltage or wattage. But it doesn’t have a button either.

When I first saw the end of that gas station e-smoke light up GREEN back in 2010, it was just one more thing to love about this whole ‘vaping’ odyssey.

Time marched on, and like a lot of people, my skinny little 510 was replaced by a Twist and then several Spinners and the Vamo.

The Twist was damn near impossible to read, the Vamo’s too freakin’ heavy among other things (anybody wanna trade for a Vamo V5? Cheap? PM me…) and I’m still in love with my Spinners.

I’ve been vaping for a few years now, and the only thing I missed from my Marlboro Menthol Smooths was that little glowing end, after sunset, sitting out on the balcony.

But skinny little 280 mah Blu look-alikes don’t work with my BCC tanks, heck, they won’t even work with my BCC clearomizers, and I don’t buy cartos anymore. Battery life on them is terrible; they die in a few hours tops.

Don’t know why, but last weekend, I got a Bug-up and decided I was going to go LOOKING for something that lit up, had some decent mah on it, didn’t have some dumb button to push! and didn’t cost fifty bucks. Oh. And No Pink.

Enter goodejuice.com.

It came today. It comes in a rubber matte black, but the feel of it is buttery smooth, not rubbery a’tall. Compared to a VV battery, it’s really light. Compared to VV/VW battery, it feels like an actual cigarette lol…no button. Just pick it up and Draw. Put your happy little thumb anywhere it feels like going!

Right now, I’m vaping some Sugar Cookie mixed with a little Absyinthe on a SmokTech EBC at 2.4 ohms. I can’t taste the difference between this juice on a Vision Spinner at 4.2 volts (my personal ‘sweet spot’) and on this Automatic 1100 mah.

Give it a short little primer puff and then you can chest pull on this little Automatic for an honest-to-God 12 seconds before it cuts off.

Do THAT and you get thick, billowy clouds of vapor just you’d get off a variable voltage device. Tastes really good. And the end lights up blue. Freakin’ awesome.

This would be a great battery for someone new to vaping, or somebody who just loves a little blue fire at the end of their smoke and their day. Image42.jpg

I love this damn thing lol..gonna get another one come payday. They come in 650 mah, 900 and 1300, too. All under twenty bucks. Ordered on a Saturday, shipped out Monday from goodejuice. Highly recommended!:)

Auto eGo 1100mAh Battery [AUTOEGO1100BAT] - $14.99 :

Starre

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
plus.google.com
The glowing blue end does sound cool. I'm a lover of Spinners, too, and impressed that you can get as good a hit off this. Does it come in anything other than black? Even a 1300 can't hold me all day, but maybe the blue light would help my husband stay completely off analogs, and it will hold him:)

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
The glowing blue end does sound cool. I'm a lover of Spinners, too, and impressed that you can get as good a hit off this. Does it come in anything other than black? Even a 1300 can't hold me all day, but maybe the blue light would help my husband stay completely off analogs, and it will hold him:)

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Black seems to be the only color goodejuice has. I wish they came in other colors, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread