120ml $8.99 12ml $1.99 Buy 3 Get 1 Free All Sizes Free Shipping Over $30! Lucky 7 Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoeBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Lakehills, Texas
Found your site through VJ. Pricing is great. Cannot find reviews on how flavorful your juice is.
There's quite a few I'd like to try. Do you offer extra flavor shots?
When you say, "buy 3 get 1 free (All sizes up to 120ml)" are the 120ml. excluded?

Will spend this weekend cleaning up after the storm, tv and ecf, maybe a computer game or two.
Oh yeah, and trying to decide how many Lucky 7 juices to order. :)

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Ah yea .......... "out by Thursday night" is looking shaky now..... it's Friday. Any idea what order numbers have been completed? Sure would appreciate it if the info is handy. My card was charged the 19th - well before the processing fiasco and I presume it would not cause an issue with packing and shipping? No e-mail about it as of one minute ago. I realize you had a lot of orders and mine was a big one - but an update on highest order number filled would be nice.

Ye Old Senile Grump Of The Evening Don

Last edited:

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
Ah yea .......... "out by Thursday night" is looking shaky now..... it's Friday. Any idea what order numbers have been completed? Sure would appreciate it if the info is handy. My card was charged the 19th - well before the processing fiasco and I presume it would not cause an issue with packing and shipping? No e-mail about it as of one minute ago. I realize you had a lot of orders and mine was a big one - but an update on highest order number filled would be nice.

Ye Old Senile Grump Of The Evening Don

If you placed your order between 17th and 21st your order went out either yesterday or today, we just havent been able to update the system yet.

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
another great sale eh? Must not buy, I spent too much already.... I'm eagerly awaiting my order from you guys. I'm betting that the cranberry will go good with the menthol.

As to my weekend plans... work. always work. gotta get paid though, so I can spend them dollars on vape gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread