13 eliquids brands -- which ones worth a try

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by evapsfr, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. evapsfr

evapsfr Full Member

Hello everyone

I m new to the forum :)

I would like to get advices before ordering some eliquids, i m hesitating between few brands so if you can advice me about some of them, the ones that you have tried before...

Here is my list:

pipe sauce (epipemods)
    loui e juice creations
    Mt baker vapor
    jetfuel
    Nicoticket
    worldnmod
    halcyonvapors
    fanceejuice
    epic juice
    indigo vapor
    hurricane vapor
    snake oil (Dr Stanley)
    the vapor girl's

Thanks for your replys

2. Rob-Manc-UK

Rob-Manc-UK Full Member

I would recommend snake oil, its one of my all day vapes, it tastes great when you get it, and the flavour changes with time, being in France you could get some scorpions blood for cigatec, i love that too :)

3. OlDogNewTricks

OlDogNewTricks Ultra Member ECF Veteran

MBV is a great vendor with simple, easy to vape liquids. They don't make particularly sophisticated ones, but they are an excellent, reliable, predictable vendor. A definite try for new vapors getting away from B&Ms.

4. evapsfr

evapsfr Full Member

Never tried scorpion blood but i saw it before..but it was sold out if i remenber well
    so now my list is 14 haha

Well for the snake oil i will definetly try that one..T max only make one juice so it has to be a quality one i guess

5. KjAthena

KjAthena Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nicoticket is wonderful and you missed Alice in Vapeland

6. eolgaming

eolgaming Full Member Verified Member

I am actually partial to either goodlifevapor or evergreenvapor :) I would suggest those!

7. Rob-Manc-UK

Rob-Manc-UK Full Member

cigatec have it in stock i think, its made in the uk, but sells out quickly, so i end up paying for the extra shipping from France lol

8. evapsfr

evapsfr Full Member

I was on their website, they have tones of flavours with affordable price which is a good point also
    ... i ll probably get some of them

thanks

9. omyeyes

omyeyes Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Welcome! Please keep in mind that all juices are subjective. I've spent way to much $$ trying to find the perfect taste for me. A lot of the flavors are not what they are advertised as. Be careful in your choices and good luck!!

10. evapsfr

evapsfr Full Member

I tried one alice in vapeland before, i liked it..can't remenber wich one i tried though
    the bottle was nice also

Nicoticket wonderful !!! Interesting to know

11. evapsfr

evapsfr Full Member

Really !! that make yout juice expensive then

I ve tried t juice from Uk, a lot of flavours in it

12. Patkid

Patkid Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nicoticket is amazing. Just recently I saw a post from a new customer in Europe (I think) raving about the shipping, too.

NT (Clark Kent Superman) makes his own vanilla steep. He uses the best bases and his mixing abilities are above and beyond.

I love H1N1 a really shining complex tobacco juice
    Crème Brulee
    and
    Custard's Last Stand.
    I don't vape fruits but folks just rave about gravity and beatlegeuse.
    If you have any questions or concerns just email or hit Clark up on his chat feature and you will find him very responsive.
    I can't say enough good about this vendor.
    Sincerely,
    Pat

13. evapsfr

evapsfr Full Member

didn't know those ones, will have a look at their stores
    thanks

14. HoracePinker

HoracePinker Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The juices i own from your list

halcyonvapors - Cran & Dragon Chi are amazing..
    epic juice - Apple Jax & Main Squeeze.. yum. the entire line is good.
    indigo vapor - Eastwood, Eureka, and The Turk are in my daily rotation.. fantastic tobacco flavors.. i have not tried an indigo tobacco i did not like.

15. Bill's Magic Vapor

Bill's Magic Vapor Juice Maker Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sampler packs is a great way to get started trying to find eliquid. Also, going to the local vape shot and hitting the juice bar is maybe the best way, if you have that available to you.

Because taste is so subjective, it's really hard to steer someone to a particular juice that they will "love." I know this because they usually don't, and maybe out of 150 juices I've ordered, I liked maybe 10 or 12, yet they all came highly recommended and are well loved by others. Also, same is true of many vendors. Some people swear that one vendor is the best in the world, and then I'll try like ten of their juices and not like a single one. It can be very frustrating at first. And what is it about "at first?"

The taste buds and sense of smell return to one degree or another over time, which varies by person. I couldn't taste anything other than cinnamon when I first started vaping. And with enough cinnamon, you can't taste anything else anyway, or that's how it worked for me. I started to DIY within a month of vaping, because I could at least experiment and eventually make what I liked, right? Wrong, everything I made tasted terrible for the first six months. I almost gave up on it. Eventually, though, I got where some of it tastes pretty good and I have six ADV's. But, that's taken a year and hundreds of different juices, literally hundreds. So, that left me with sampler packs and juice bars, now DIY. I used to recommend the "safe" vendors that everyone seems to like, but, for the most part, I don't like their juice either. It's ok, but I'm not going to recommend something that others might not like. No, it remains subjective. Good luck in your JuiceQuest. May the Flavor Gods be with you! Power up and vape on!

16. Rob-Manc-UK

Rob-Manc-UK Full Member

It does a bit, i just order lots to make the shipping worth it :)

17. evapsfr

evapsfr Full Member

Hello thanks, thats why i m trying to get some advices here...cause i bought some expensive ones in the past and i didn't like them ...just the bottle was nice but not the juice, or at the least the flavor i picked

Bottles make you feel like buying always :)

18. macmiddlebrooks

macmiddlebrooks Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Granted I've only tried two flavors to date (H1N1 incoming), but Nicoticket's creme brule and "gravity" were/are:
    -chock-full of flavor and taste like the flavors advertised
    -absent of any artificial tastes
    His juice is slightly more expensive than "budget" juice but less than pricey "boutique" bottles...absolutely worth it if you've had your fill of weak-flavored juices that taste weird.

19. evapsfr

evapsfr Full Member

Ok thank you

You are the second one that says nicoticket is amazing already !

20. player one

player one Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

You won't be disappointed with epic juice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.