Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
I already had arrangements made for another Reo product in the budget this week. Waiting on Rob to push the magic button that sends the invoice for it.

He said he made plenty to go around so I will just have to trust my choices will still be available when the budget says I can. If they are not, then I'm sure I will find a way to console myself with a resin.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Mrs. C! I'm still on the fence on pulling the trigger on getting the new mini! Could you give me an idea of how often the battery would need to be switched out during the day! The smaller bottle is not a problem for me but just curious about how long the battery will last!

As I mentioned, I used to pack a little keychain case with 3 extra batteries and 1 extra bottle of juice when I went to work and I was good to go all day. I vaped about 4-5 ml during the 8 hour work day and use 3 batteries and 1 1/2 bottles of juice.

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
Mrs. C! I'm still on the fence on pulling the trigger on getting the new mini! Could you give me an idea of how often the battery would need to be switched out during the day! The smaller bottle is not a problem for me but just curious about how long the battery will last!
I run my 14500 woods between .8 and 1.1 on an RM2. If using them all day, 2 bottles and 3-4 batteries holds me at the higher ohm. At .8 I for sure need most of the 4th battery. If I'm going to be out of the house I plan on 1 battery for every 3-4 hours in a 14500.

Reactions: rudy4653

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Thanks for all the replies! I guess I'm spoiled on the Grand lasting me all day! I would definitely have to buy more batteries! I bought two which won't be enough!

Those 14500 batts are small. Grab a small 14500 battery case for 2 of them for one the go.. way small and compact to easily hide in one's pocket or purse with ease.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
My work partner only uses his 14500 Mini. The man go thru at least 5 batteries and 3 bottles in a 12 hour shift! I tell him to get a Grand but my words fall on deaf ears... He just grunts and say "errrrr.....its too big"! :rolleyes:

No its not too big.. heh

Has he seen a grand in person?

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
So maybe I should go with an LP mini 2.1? Would I be gaining much battery time? And yes, I have tiny hands! Size 4 rings which means when I say small hands I mean really small hands! The Grand really is big for my hands and I have had to get creative on how I hold it to fire it! That is why I was looking at the 14500 mini! I just need my thumb to be able to reach the fire button!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Size wise a Mini 1.0 and Mini 2.1 are almost the same height and width, the 2.1 about 1/4" deeper to handle the larger diameter 18490 battery. Naturally with batts installed the 2.1 weighs more than the featherweight 1.0, but is still not near the weight of a Grand. So size trade off between the 1.0 and 2.1 is minimal... but better battery life with the same build leans w a y to the Mini 2.1's 18490 side, and it carries more liquid. Even so I will have four 14500 Reos now as I find them perfect just carried in a shirt pocket for walks and running errands with no need to carry extra batts or liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread