15 Days and Counting , Smokeless Tobacco FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatClouds

Sep 17, 2017
Oregon
15 Days..... I started vaping on Sept 14th, but for 15 days straight now have been chew free. I do NOT have cravings of needing a chew or have the feeling something isn't stuffed between my lips/gums.

My current setup which has helped me kick the nasty habit.

Smok Alien 220W mod
Nautilus 2 tank
11 to 23 Watts depending on mood.

E-juice - I've gotten a few good deals on Space Jam after my horrible experiences with house blends, I've found myself gravitating to Strawberryish flavors but do have some Spiced Apple and a strong mint that has been my all day. But really want to branch out as cash flow permits.

I do have buyers remorse over a bottle of Space Jam Pluto, barely any flavor but I have been steeping it for a few days now and am hoping the flavor profile changes.

Even got the wife to enjoy a good few puffs on the mod and she's interested in looking at a mod for herself now and looking at the possibilities of DIY'ing our own blends.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
That little thumbs up emoji thingy....
Angry_Cat_Star_Wars1.jpg

PhatClouds

Sep 17, 2017
Oregon
Welcome, congratulations PhatClouds!
The Nautilus 2 is a great tank to start with...but it doesn't really seem to fit your name. ;)
DIY juice is awesome (and cheap)! You'll love it, and feel free to ask everyone for advice before you're ready to make the jump.

My real name is Pat, when I was young, I had a few friends who couldn't pronounce my name right and always sounded like Fat, so Phat has kinda stuck with me through out the years =)

But..... when I do want to throw some clouds if I'm in the mood, I can always turn to my Baby Beast or Cleito 120 and toss some around. I'm not a huge fan of sitting around billowing clouds, more prefer the flavor and nic hit while I journey to 0 nic.

Luckily for me I've found the Alien mod to give me best of both worlds while I am able to experiment in the non sub-ohm and sub-ohm fields.

I'm very comfortable with the mod now, the few tanks I currently own and am looking at branching out and getting into an RDA as I would prefer to make my own coils to save money.

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
Hey phat, congrats! I too kicked a 17 year grizz habit, and am loving it.

I just got into DIY juice not too long ago. The cost savings is incredible, and I finally found what I like!

For @$15, I’m able to make 500ml of liquid, which isn’t even the cheapest route I could take, but it is VERY simple. I will get more advanced soon!

Ive been having some issues with my Nautilus 2 tanks, and for the past few weeks, I have been rocking the original nautilus. That 5ml capacity makes it a better experience for me.

Good luck! And get to that diy!

des6666

Moved On
Nov 8, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread