Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
So I've been vaping for about a month now from 2plus packs a day and I still go thru a bottle a day. I just ordered a sampler 5pack from fuzion Vapor I am trying to find a good place to order juice online so I can save the money I should be saving by quitting cigarettes. I'm also trying to find a juice I can vape on all day every day and the only one so far I like is Astro by Spacejam. But I can't really find and better deal than like over 20 bucks for 30ml.

Who are the best juice vendors online?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

bizziboi

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2013
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Mount Baker Vapor has quite a following and sells 30ml for $7.49. Free shipping on orders over $50, and freebie juice on orders over $15.
And a huge selection to boot.

Can't really advice you any flavour, it so darn personal. I like their moo juice (strawberry cream) and Afternoon delight (coconut pineapple thingy) but I like sweet vapes and try to stay away from tobacco flavours as they only make me realize that they're not like real cigarettes and then they'll only tempt me.

Best vape I had so far was mochanilla latte by Vapor Chase. He told me it's his best seller and is sadly sold out at the moment....sucks I really wanted to stock up on that one (not at Mount Baker though)

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
You might consider increasing your nicotene level? I have also found that vaping juices with WTA (whole tobacco alkaloids) has been helpful with the cravings and I've decreased the amount I Vape. It is more expensive but it "scratches the itch." congratulations on 1 month! That's huge!

what's their website please....I'm currently hunting (chasing?) for juices myself. Got a couple samplers on the way.
I got a 10 pack sampler (3ml) for $25 from thevaporroom.net. It also included a free 15ml juice for first time customer. Shipping was $4 which wasn't bad at all. I've went through about 6 of the flavors. I love the peaches and cream, sweet strawberry, and peanut butter cookie. I couldn't stand the dutch chocolate mint and had trouble with the butterscotch scratching my throat and it had no vapor. I'll buy another sampler again when I run out so I can try the rest of their flavors. They seem to be of a very good quality versus some of the generic stuff like Apollo brand.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
vaporroom is where i started and used to hit up the 10 dollar 30ml flavor of the week specials all the time. got real addicted to gingers ry4 until i figured out how to make it.

but I agree with the other poster, maybe time to up the nic a little. once you get high enough you cannot chain vape without falling out of your chair and will stop lol. or its time to start DIY for less then 20 bucks i can make a pint of my fav.

Last edited:

Mantrid9

Oct 29, 2013
That is a lot, what nic lvl?
Back when I had a mini Ecig the battery sucked & the highest that Ecig place sold was 18mg, so I was going through it like you.

So I done Diy e juice at 40mg (witch is unusually high! Be warned & research) but It worked for me till battery gave out.

About good e juice, right now I am really loving the juice from provape. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk 2

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
How do I know which of them have that WTA stuff? how can I find that out? and does WTA only come in tobacco flavors or other flavors as well?

Do a search for WTA. The only 2 vendors I know of are Aroma (thread here on ECF) and Wholecig (haven't checked). The WTA comes either mixed with flavors or unflavored (to be mixed with your other flavors).

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
So I've been vaping for about a month now from 2plus packs a day and I still go thru a bottle a day. I just ordered a sampler 5pack from fuzion Vapor I am trying to find a good place to order juice online so I can save the money I should be saving by quitting cigarettes. I'm also trying to find a juice I can vape on all day every day and the only one so far I like is Astro by Spacejam. But I can't really find and better deal than like over 20 bucks for 30ml.

Who are the best juice vendors online?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Mt Baker Vapor has some good juices and a wide variety. I just got several 50ml bottles @ $10.99 each. 30ml run $7.99 and 15ml run $4.99. With every $15 order the give you a free sample 15ml bottle. add that to lightening fast shipping and how can you go wrong? :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread